Jump to content

Eagles listening to Wentz trade offer


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Xenos said:

You get a history of rings versus none. That counts for something 😂 

If I get the trophies coming with em, sure. If not, Caserio has more rings, so I'm not exactly worried about someone else's jewelry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If I get the trophies coming with em, sure. If not, Caserio has more rings, so I'm not exactly worried about someone else's jewelry.

Remember when a certain unnamed president got rid of everyone competent and replaced them with loyalists.

Yeah, now insert Caserio and Easterby for unnamed president.

This should be fun.

Desahun was not coming back before, but now that you are firing all his competent friends from the organization...

 

Remember all the stories about how Caserio actually did anything at any point to actually help the Patriots?

Me neither. 

For all we know he focused on recommending WRs in the draft and was high on Ras-I Dowling.

We can argue who deserves more credit BB or Brady but we can all agree Caserio deserves about ZERO

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It was a joke, settle down...

I have the same rage as you as a Houstonian but not the same passion because I am a transplant and an Eagles fan.

 

Any kind of analysis about what credit Caserio deserves is going to be pretty sad.

Were any teams interested in him besides the one with Wormtongue as Character Coach/ El Presidente?

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I have the same rage as you as a Houstonian but not the same passion because I am a transplant and an Eagles fan

The rage always burns, but now I'm treating this like an awkward comedy. It's like that show Nathan For You (I've started watching, @Malfatron it's hilarious!)

I almost feel like comedian Nathan Fielder would have a better plan than Jack Easterby...

Welp, at least the Rockets don't look horrible.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Were any teams interested in him besides the one with Wormtongue as Character Coach/ El Presidente?

No, oh goodness no. Nick Caserio was destined to live in purgatory with Belly, until Easterbunny came sauntering in with his belt buckle, saying "Thas funny rite durrrre..."

If we as a world ever embraced a single day of crime - like The Purge - I know EXACTLY where I'd go first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Superduperman said:

Yeah but

They're all from this season? That's a whole lot of bad throws to fit in one year.

Well yeah......he was bad this season. He threw a lot of INTs. I'm sure a reel of Brady's 13 INTs looks bad as well lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ET80 said:

The rage always burns, but now I'm treating this like an awkward comedy. It's like that show Nathan For You (I've started watching, @Malfatron it's hilarious!)

 

I almost feel like comedian Nathan Fielder would have a better plan than Jack Easterby...

Welp, at least the Rockets don't look horrible.

"The plan: make Houston fans forget about the embarrassing Hopkins trade by posing as an underqualified zealot, overtaking the entire FO, and causing a spectacle involving their 25 year old franchise QB."

Cal Mcnair: blank stare

"The owner thought it was a great idea"

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

"The plan: make Houston fans forget about the embarrassing Hopkins trade by posing as an underqualified zealot, overtaking the entire FO, and causing a spectacle involving their 25 year old franchise QB."

Cal Mcnair: blank stare

"The owner thought it was a great idea"

Goat in the water...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jaguarfan said:

breaking news: lowlight compilation for player looks bad

shocker

If there was one thing I would take from it, it's more that it's very, very clear that not all Carson's problems stem from his supporting cast. It's bigger than that. Maybe it gets better. Maybe it was just a down year from his own play standpoint. But there are things to work on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

“Close deal” they said haha. Looks like the Eagles even scared off the Bears 😂 

makes sense. The Bears would be fools to trade anything significant for a less accurate QB than Mitch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...