Eagles listening to Wentz trade offer

Xenos

25 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Is there anything to suggest that his 2017 year is sustainable?  His numbers besides that year have been of an average starting QB.

No, 2017 was an outlier, as was 2021. He proved in 18 and especially 19, that he can be a good quarterback with a bad cast. I think that 10-15 range is most probable for him moving forward.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Thinking the Wentz we just so is anything close to above average is dumb for any team to think imo.

He was legitimately bad. Like...bad, this season. 

I guess the Bears traded for a $20M per Foles last year out of desperation. Kept the same regime in place, so makes sense they'd do it again for another overpriced QB.

Foles renegotiated his contract before we traded for him. I think he's costing $7.5M per season on average. Solid backup QB money. 

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Niners I get, but Texans?

Man if that crew was dumb enough to value Wentz at two firsts in a trade for Watson, I might just give Howie a pass for a year.

I'm more surprised by the niners than Texans

On 2/6/2021 at 12:16 PM, goldfishwars said:

Any team giving up firsts and taking on that contract is run by a maniac. 

How dare you talk about the Texans

On 2/6/2021 at 9:01 AM, SkippyX said:

Lots going on here:

First, That was not Wentz last year. He got injured in the offseason and Prince harry tried to fill in.

Nice try, old chap!

Carson-Wentz-Prince-Harry.png

Second, of all possible scenarios the one I want the least is Aaron Rodgers at 38.

We've done passive aggressive QB getting offended by Philly boos... HARD PASS

He could not win with those last 2 Packers teams but he's going to turn Philly around before he's 40?

Why does he look homeless and hung over in the 2nd pic?