Chiefs OLB coach, Andy Reid's son, involved in crash

childofpudding

From https://www.kshb.com/sports/road-to-repeat/chiefs-assistant-coach-hurt-in-i-435-crash-that-injured-2-children-1-severely?_amp=true

"According to a search warrant filed just before midnight Thursday, a KCPD officer said they could smell "a moderate odor of alcoholic beverages" and that Britt Reid's eyes were bloodshot and red.

Britt Reid told the officer he'd had two to three drinks, according to the search warrant application. He also said said he took Adderall by prescription.

The officer wrote in the warrant that he observed signs of impairment, after which Reid complained of stomach pain and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.

Once at the hospital, the officer requested a blood draw from Britt Reid and a Jackson County judge approved the request. The search warrant application also references that a"a computer check revealed ... multiple prior DUI contacts.""

Edited by childofpudding

18 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Britt Reid told the officer he'd had two to three drinks

Generally not knowing exactly how many drinks you have is a sure sign you’ve had too many to drive, not that I believe this line anyways. What a jackass.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Danger said:

Oh jeez. This is even worse considering what happened with his other son.

Not like this is his first incident either. I think he had a road rage incident before where he pulled a gun on someone or something like that.