The Trade Chat Thread ๐Ÿ”„

RaidersAreOne

Wilson is a Top 3 QB in this league. Top 4 if you want to be stingy. He was my #1 entering 2020 before the entire offense fell off in the second half. I canโ€™t say heโ€™s better than Mahomes or Rodgers after that second half, but heโ€™s an Elite QB thick and through.ย 

28 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Would I rather have Watson? Sure. But Russell Wilson is still an elite QB and should theoretically still be able to go for at least another 5-6 years at a very high level.

Yes please.

Yes Iโ€™d rather have Watson because of the huge age difference, but Wilson should be cheaper, and they are about the same skill level. Both Elite QBโ€™s.

The thing though is the Texans pretty much have to trade Watson at this point. That hurts his value. Wilson doesn't need to be traded and probably won't at the end of the day. I get people saying X should be cheaper due to age but Seattle isn't going to just give Wilson away. It's still 3+ first rounders.ย 

Our first round picks under Gruden and MM have been questionable to say the least so if a few mid rounders get Wilson, so be it I guess. Trade Carr for a first or something then. But I am still holding out on the Watson train if we do make a splash at QB.

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The thing though is the Texans pretty much have to trade Watson at this point. That hurts his value. Wilson doesn't need to be traded and probably won't at the end of the day. I get people saying X should be cheaper due to age but Seattle isn't going to just give Wilson away. It's still 3+ first rounders.ย 

Our first round picks under Gruden and MM have been questionable to say the least so if a few mid rounders get Wilson, so be it I guess. Trade Carr for a first or something then. But I am still holding out on the Watson train if we do make a splash at QB.

Yeah I donโ€™t trust Mayock and Gruden with 1st Round picks at this point. And if we can get a 1st for Carr, or use Carr to only have to give away two 1sts instead of three, all of this becomes a no brainer for Watson and Wilson.ย 
ย 

Carrโ€™s biggest perk is his contract but with these extension rumors, Iโ€™m feeling a little uneasy his main benefit might disappear soon.ย 

15 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

The only way I want the Raiders to move on from Carr is for an upgrade. Wilson is an upgrade. Go get him.

I am of the same mindset. I am more than happy keeping Carr as he isn't the problem. But Wilson/Watson would potentially be the solution to being a consistent contender.ย