The Trade Chat Thread 🔄

RaidersAreOne

46 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

This is strictly your opinion and not based on any fact.  Explain to me these "well documented facts" as to why he wants out of Seattle.  In other words show me a video fo Russ saying he wants out of Seattle because of X....

My point is don't believe everything you read in the media.

You bring up Watson, who clearly doesn't think he can win in Houston and didn't win in Houston last year.  He won 4 games.  

You are impossible..... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

There was a "report" that Brady was coming to LV last season, which I call absolute BS on and once again I was right.... 

Do you want a laundry list of false, trash, NFL rumors that amount to nothing?  I can provide them if you like LOL 

It's straight from his agent's mouth. How don't you see the difference?

Anyway, i'm done with ****. You don't believe the report. Fine, it's well noted. Do we have to discuss it for the next 2 weeks?

Edited by oakdb36
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

It's straight from his agent's mouth. How don't you see the difference?

Why isn't Russ coming out and saying it? Agents say things all the time, it doesn't make it true.  

My point is that I believe it to be a power play in order to get something he wants from Seattle.  The Vegas odds are 93 percent that he stays in Seattle and you guys are eating this trash up like he is on the move because, "his agent said so".  You guys really need to go to business school and back to football 101 LOL

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

25 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Why isn't Russ coming out and saying it? Agents say things all the time, it doesn't make it true.  

My point is that I believe it to be a power play in order to get something he wants from Seattle.  The Vegas odds are 93 percent that he stays in Seattle and you guys are eating this trash up like he is on the move because, "his agent said so".  You guys really need to go to business school and back to football 101 LOL

Absolutely nobody is eating it up or even expecting a Wilson trade to happen. The discussions have been purely about hypothetical situations and you are trying (miserably) to make it out to be something more. 

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

So he would wan't to come to the Raiders, a franchise who hasn't had a winning season in 20 years, a team with no direction and a HC who may have the biggest ego in the NFL.  Being a YOY loser like Gruden has been and thinking that Russ would not clash with him if they don't start winning games is insane.  Carroll consistently wins, imagine the relationship with Gruden if they cant fix the D and they are giving up 30 a game like they did last year.

Let's say that Gruden, "listens to his opinion" whatever that means and they win 5 games.  How do you think that will end? LOL

SO why the hell does Derek Carr want to be a Raider - for all the reasons you just listed, he clearly doesnt want to be either right?

• Like 1

“Marcus Mariota and his camp are refusing to tear up the final year of his deal, that calls for him to be a $10 million backup, or a $21 million starter,” Boston beat writer Greg Bedard reported for the Boston Sports Journal.

https://www.raidersbeat.com/report-suggests-marcus-mariota-is-leveraging-his-contract-to-force-his-release-from-the-raiders/

21 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

There was a "report" that Brady was coming to LV last season, which I call absolute BS on and once again I was right.... 

Do you want a laundry list of false, trash, NFL rumors that amount to nothing?  I can provide them if you like LOL 

Since you keeping a track record. You swore up and down he was never leaving the pats and reports if him leaving was bs also. Once again you was wrong. 

• Like 2

On 3/2/2021 at 7:34 AM, Frankie2Gunz said:

Wilson is probably not coming here, but the four destinations that were said were a fact from Russ relayed through his agent. Denying that doesn’t even make sense. You’re just arguing with yourself. 

On 3/2/2021 at 8:25 AM, BackinBlack said:

SO why the hell does Derek Carr want to be a Raider - for all the reasons you just listed, he clearly doesnt want to be either right?

Lol good post. Carr must be great with losing and dumpster organizations according to Frankies “logic”. 

Edited by BayRaider