NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

34 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I like you bruh and know you mean well, but sometimes you just gotta pick up on sarcasm and know some things are just jokes. You don't have to take every post so seriously.

LOL Too funny. Who's the one misinterpreting the others comments?

I didnt "take your comment so seriously" - I simply asked what you meant because this "Alright Dame you know what to do...." - doesnt say much - so I thought to ask.

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

LOL Too funny. Who's the one misinterpreting the others comments?

I didnt "take your comment so seriously" - I simply asked what you meant because this "Alright Dame you know what to do...." - doesnt say much - so I thought to ask.

nvm lol

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Okay LOL

You have a habit of taking a lot of posts seriously that you shouldn't like how you have a habit of posting stuff from Twitter as plain text instead of just posting the link which automatically embeds it on FF for you. 

You should have known what I meant just by me being a Lakers fan. It's pretty easy to infer.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You have a habit of taking a lot of posts seriously that you shouldn't like how you have a habit of posting stuff from Twitter as plain text instead of just posting the link which automatically embeds it on FF for you. 

You should have known what I meant just by me being a Lakers fan. It's pretty easy to infer.

Damn dude. Who's the one taking posts too seriously. It could be inferred you have a bad habit.

I dont "dislike" many posts. If I have a contrary opinion or insight I might express it. Otherwise, its nothing more than somebody's expression - much of which I can learn from because I watch far less BBall than many posters here.

As for the form I bring data to the boards - I'm not sure why that would trouble anyone, but its not a concern of mine. Get over it...or dont. What do I care? Its the same information.

As for "knowing what you meant" - again - your comment could actually have been basis for a discussion i.e. it might have been prompted by an actual thought about what Dame should do - so I asked.

What the Laker angle is.....I've no clue and dont need to know.

Are we done now?

38 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I hope Kevin Huerter is available next summer. Would be another nice RFA signing for Memphis. Atlanta can't pay everyone.

Interested to see what they do with John Collins this summer, they didn't want to pay him but now we'll see what happens. 

• Like 1