NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Just now, beekay414 said:

Draymond is just a ***** so that's why people don't like him. Nobody slanders his defensive game so I'm not sure why that's even a topic of conversation. 

Lol have you seen the reaction to what he said? Just because you don’t, don’t mean others don’t. 

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Lol have you seen the reaction to what he said? Just because you don’t, don’t mean others don’t. 

On what? Twitter? Basketball Twitter is the dumbest place on the planet. There should be no merit to anything basketball Twitter says.

I'm talking about here. This shouldn't be a topic of conversation here. 

23 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

On what? Twitter? Basketball Twitter is the dumbest place on the planet. There should be no merit to anything basketball Twitter says.

I'm talking about here. This shouldn't be a topic of conversation here. 

Not even talking about Twitter but across the media. Basketball Twitter is the equivalent of the YouTube comment section. Even forgetting what he said yesterday, just generally speaking. Their dislike of him overshadows just how good a player he has been.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Would have to give up Shroeder and THT? 

They'd have to include KCP as well for salary purposes.

It'd shoot the age of the team way up and they'd lose any sort of depth...plus Lowry is a free agent this summer. I'd be wary if I were the Lakers.

Edited by seminoles1