Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I got my booster yesterday and spent the night with chills, aches, and feeling miserable, continuing into this morning. Going to be a very long day.

I had pretty bad muscle aches, and was very fatigued. Only lasted the day after though, hope you feel better man!

Scientists in South Africa say the risk of infection by the omicron coronavirus variant is at least three times higher than from variants such as beta and delta, according to a preprint study published Thursday.

Many vaccination and booster shot combinations appear to increase people’s protection against the coronavirus, but Pfizer’s and Moderna’s shots — both based on mRNA technology — may work best, according to a new study.

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I got my booster yesterday and spent the night with chills, aches, and feeling miserable, continuing into this morning. Going to be a very long day.

Any reactions to the 2nd dose and which one did you get? I had a bad reaction to Moderna 2nd dose so I've delayed getting the booster until I know I have a few days off.

35 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Any reactions to the 2nd dose and which one did you get? I had a bad reaction to Moderna 2nd dose so I've delayed getting the booster until I know I have a few days off.

No reaction to the second one. My first two were Pfizer 

Sorry but this ish cracks me up. 

Australian Government: "Hey everyone; if you are not Australian and decided to travel to our country during a pandemic, you will need to quarantine for 14 days. Some states use hotels, others have built facilities for you to stay at"

Americans " OH MY GOD, I'm being LITERALLY oppressed. Its exactly like Japanese Internment. Future generations will LITERALLY weep".

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Sorry but this ish cracks me up. 

Australian Government: "Hey everyone; if you are not Australian and decided to travel to our country during a pandemic, you will need to quarantine for 14 days. Some states use hotels, others have built facilities for you to stay at"

Americans " OH MY GOD, I'm being LITERALLY oppressed. Its exactly like Japanese Internment. Future generations will LITERALLY weep".

You're very dramatic and obviously took what was posted to fit your agenda which you've wanted. You literally just became unhinge lol. Maybe next time you'll ask what was so gross instead of just losing your mind and going on this childish tirade lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You're very dramatic and obviously took what was posted to fit your agenda which you've wanted. You literally just became unhinge lol. Maybe next time you'll ask what was so gross instead of just losing your mind and going on this childish tirade lol

Whats gross is comparing that with forced internment. Which the video was doing (as it stated it in bold *** font). If thats what you meant by gross, then Ill happily rescind my "unhinged childish tirade".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, animaltested said:

Whats gross is comparing that with forced internment. Which the video was doing (as it stated it in bold *** font). If thats what you meant by gross, then Ill happily rescind my "unhinged childish tirade".

First off, it's clear as day the woman isn't American so your spin on that being being what made you so emotionally unstable, then whining about American's thought processes, is contradictory. Hopefully there's a clip of this that exists that doesn't have her personal thoughts so you can think outside your box.

The New York Times -  Breaking News: The Omicron variant appears to be spreading more than twice as fast as Delta in South Africa, scientists said. How vaccines affect it — or whether Omicron causes more severe disease than other variants — remains unclear.