Staying or Going - The 2018 Early Entry or Not Thread

CalhounLambeau

Here is NFL.com's current list of those declaring and those staying. A few surprises among QB's staying, I guess they felt this year's crop was too strong and they would drop because of it!

Ugh, sorry, but it will not copy, so you will have to look it up on NFL.com under CFB 24/7, that is their draft site!!!

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I had thought for a while they were going to return, but I'm excited they didn't. Tremaine has absolute superstar ability. It's ridiculous how big and fast he is despite only being 19 years old. 

I had kept him off my board because I thought the two would return, but Tremaine Edmunds is a top five player for me in this class. Unbelievable talent.

Cain is going to be a better pro than college player (and he was pretty productive).  If he had a decent QB this year, would've put up 1200 yards probably.  Constantly got open.  Drops are an issue, but I see him having a good pro career.

Mitch Hyatt is almost certainly returning.  There are rumblings that our entire DL might return as well which would shock me.  But supposedly they are all extremely close and want to all come out together (with Lawrence next year).

Archived