Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

Why is anyone replaying to this guy? Lol ignore him (I'm not allowed to) and let's get back to constructive discussion.

Aaron definitely hedged, which leads me to believe he doesn't want to retire. If walking away was an option, he'd have probably spoke because if it all fell apart and GB dug in about not trading him, he'd be content to walk away. 

Also, he's probably seen that unlike Favre, we're not rallying around him, except for Donzo, and he wants to get back on our good graces. I truly believe our fanbases opinion of him is very important to Aaron and even if he left, he wouldn't want a Favre situation where he'd be boo-ed coming out of the Lambeau tunnel.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Amy proof (links?) of any of that?

Is this your only line? You're on the internet right now -- Look up the stories, they're there. Like seriously, do you have any proof it wasn't or any links that support that Aaron Rodgers doesn't want Gute out of GB? If you can't handle the conversation and keep up with the story on your own, don't provide input on it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Why is anyone replaying to this guy? Lol ignore him (I'm not allowed to) and let's get back to constructive discussion.

Aaron definitely hedged, which leads me to believe he doesn't want to retire. If walking away was an option, he'd have probably spoke because if it all fell apart and GB dug in about not trading him, he'd be content to walk away. 

Also, he's probably seen that unlike Favre, we're not rallying around him, except for Donzo, and he wants to get back on our good graces. I truly believe our fanbases opinion of him is very important to Aaron and even if he left, he wouldn't want a Favre situation where he'd be boo-ed coming out of the Lambeau tunnel.

💯

Guys like Adam Schefter and Jay Glazer don't report stuff unless they have it from rock solid sources .. they aren't just throwing crap at the wall and waiting to see what sticks.  They aren't reporting it unless it came from the highest sources.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Aaron's side is leaking like a sieve.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

please stop posting

I unhid one of your messages just to say this.

lol... Your probity is nonexistent.

You constantly post to me and tell me how you have me on ignore... the awfullness.

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Guys like Adam Schefter and Jay Glazer don't report stuff unless they have it from rock solid sources .. they aren't just throwing crap at the wall and waiting to see what sticks.  They aren't reporting it unless it came from the highest sources.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Aaron's side is leaking like a sieve.

The question though is whether they are leaking truth or smokescreen?

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Who is Aarons side ??

I know agents are scum, but I find it hard to believe they would play these types of games

Just now, cannondale said:

Who is Aarons side ??

I know agents are scum, but I find it hard to believe they would play these types of games

If it is a negotiation technique, then is it really any different than a union threatening a strike?  It is an attempt to create more urgency and force concessions.

I still don't think that is it, but who knows?