Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

This isn't an all or nothing situation.

I'm sure it isn't that's why I'm not going to get riled up until I see something from 12.  Anyone with a half of a brain can tell you that there is a 0% chance all these "reports from unnamed sources" are 100% accurate.  

2 minutes ago, Cpdaly23 said:

Don’t you think Gute knows this?  Of course he does.  Everybody understands the stakes.

I think Gute thought he was playing the percentages at the time, until of course Rodgers rebuilt his lower body, revised his mechanics and performed at an all world level at age 37. 

Edited by Howler

4 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Like I originally said to ya, you entitled haters love to make up BS. You fabricate an acusation then say prove me wrong... awfulness

Ok brother, you are obviously not reading what I'm posting. Best of luck to ya. I hope you are right and this is all fake news. But I don't think that's the case and I'll continue to support the Packers. 

2 minutes ago, SSG said:

I'm sure it isn't that's why I'm not going to get riled up until I see something from 12.  Anyone with a half of a brain can tell you that there is a 0% chance all these "reports from unnamed sources" are 100% accurate.  

I am not seeing anyone making that claim.

1 minute ago, Howler said:

I think Gute thought he was playing the percentages at the time, until of course Rodgers rebuilt his lower body, revised his mechanics and performed at an all world level at age 37. 

Would you expect a GM not to play the percentages?

Just now, Kepler said:

Would you expect a GM not to play the percentages?

I am not complaining. His job was to make decisions with information available at the time. Though he should have probably told Rodgers prior to the Love move, just to potentially defuse all this drama. Granted, it still may have not satisfied Rodgers. 

3 minutes ago, SSG said:

Agreed, but also probably true is that anyone with a half of a brain can tell you that there is a 0% chance all of these "reports from unnamed sources" are 100% false.

If we can get a compensation package that includes about five high draft picks and two or three quality NFL players I'd just bite the bullet and send him packing.  It's been a great run, but the relationship is clearly heading for a divorce.  Get the goods and get out as soon as possible. 

Edited by {Family Ghost}

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Oh - ARs intent clearly was to dominate the airwaves and social media. Okay....so he's an ******* who's head has gotten too large and he thinks he's bigger than the team. Got that - but THIS is what I was responding to:

"Will it make the Packers trade him or beg for forgiveness? Nope"

I agree - and thats all that matters to me.

What a mess of a take that is. Trivial nonsense at its best... Just remmber, your AR hate is stricly your problem and 100% irrelivant. 

Just now, Howler said:

I think Gute thought he was playing the percentages, until of course Rodgers rebuilt his lower body, revised his mechanics and performed at an all world level at age 37. 

Where Gutey failed was communication. Note, I am not saying he has to run things by Aaron, or owes Aaron anything. However, this is not the first time we have seen issues of poor communication in the Packers management. I am not Aaron,  and can't pretend to be, but if I were in the situation I would probably of wanted a conversation, or assurance. Especially being in a "new" regime  and all the BS with the MM departure. There are a lot of IFs and such. This is a situation that should've never gotten to this point. Multiple parties to blame. I think at the end of the day they sit down, and work it out. However if it ends there are plenty of lessons for multiple people about communication throughout this **** show.

• Like 1

Just now, Toddfather said:

Where Gutey failed was communication. Note, I am not saying he has to run things by Aaron, or owes Aaron anything. However, this is not the first time we have seen issues of poor communication in the Packers management. I am not Aaron,  and can't pretend to be, but if I were in the situation I would probably of wanted a conversation, or assurance. Especially being in a "new" regime  and all the BS with the MM departure. There are a lot of IFs and such. This is a situation that should've never gotten to this point. Multiple parties to blame. I think at the end of the day they sit down, and work it out. However if it ends there are plenty of lessons for multiple people about communication throughout this **** show.

I agree with this .. Packers brass has always failed to communicate things well.  It's great being a publically owned franchise, but a strong owner would probably not allow things to deteriorate the this point.  Aaron is a guy that apparently needs to be coddled .. and most owners would probably do that.  Still though .. if we can get the mega haul then do it and move on. 

4 minutes ago, BluePacker said:

Ok brother, you are obviously not reading what I'm posting.

I quoted exctly what you said and simply asked for link to back it... It's not my fault you made something up to grind your AR hate.