Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

7 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

This is Brad Holmes making these picks

lol, I'm aware who's making the picks but I'm also aware of who's sitting in that Front Office and had a major hand in this and that's John Dorsey.

18 minutes ago, Donzo said:

You entitled haters love making up BS.

He didn't make this up - it's being reported on the media, if it's made up they made it up. Not him. Can't fault the guy for listening to talking heads. 

3 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

He didn't make this up - it's being reported on the media, if it's made up they made it up.

OK... Do you have a link to reports AR is "demanding control of the franchise"?

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

OK... Do you have a link to reports AR is "demanding control of the franchise"?

Are we supposed to wait for confirmation to discuss things on a football forum? Lol.

There was definitely a story that Rodgers is done with this team as long as Gute is the GM this AM. 

Just now, Cpdaly23 said:

On a related note, there was a report that LaFleur didn’t know the pick was going to be Love either.  That CANNOT be true, right?

He was in the “virtual” room and he was beaming when they took him. That can’t be true 

• Like 1

Why would we give control to Arod.

We got one of the best GM and he hired one of the best coach and drafted excellent players.

It’s not like we are Jets.. Lol.

2020 Arod’s MVP is more of a team work than his individual talent. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

He didn't make this up - it's being reported on the media, if it's made up they made it up. Not him. Can't fault the guy for listening to talking heads. 

Sure you can.  There are some details to this story that are absolutely ridiculous (ie Trey Wingo's first report).  Taking all these reports as gospel without one comment from Aaron or anyone that will put their face on it is ridiculous.  

I'm not believing anything until I hear it from 12 or someone in the know that will put their name on these cowardly anonymous reports.

1 minute ago, Jaire_Island said:

Why would we give control to Arod.

We got one of the best GM and he hired one of the best coach and drafted excellent players.

It’s not like we are Jets.. Lol. And arod is smart enough to know it..

2020 Arod’s MVP is more of a team work than his individual talent.