Cardinals rookie LB Zaven Collins arrested for excessive speed and reckless driving

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Wonder what he was driving.

All I can find is it was a Mercedes, no model given. 

Zaven Collins: Cardinals rookie arrested for reckless driving - Sports Illustrated

Zaven Collins was arrested for speeding and reckless driving Sunday morning after being pulled over for going 76 mph in a 35 mph zone, the Scottsdale Police Department told Sports Illustrated. 

Collins was driving a Mercedes near 7400 East Chaparral Rd. in Scottsdale, Ariz., when arrested. He was booked and released the same day. 

Scottsdale PD said they have have "no inclination" that Collins was driving under the influence. 

Dumb to be doing that speed in a 35, but he's wasn't drinking so I doubt much comes of this, if anything. Did anything happen to Lamar a couple of years ago when he was driving reckless, I don't remember.

Edited by cp0k2
Forgot link.
  • Like 1

76 in a 35 is pretty bad… but he’s in his early 20’s and I remember him having a good character in the draft. We’ve all done stupid things at that age. Not that I’m trying to make excuses for him. He just has to own up to it, grow, mature, and move on. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

Dumb to be doing that speed in a 35, but he's wasn't drinking so I doubt much comes of this, if anything. Did anything happen to Lamar a couple of years ago when he was driving reckless, I don't remember.

I don't remember Lamar, but I remember Ndonkeykong Suh has similar issues...

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1274485

No suspension...