Raiders DE Carl Nassib announces he's gay

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

He said people have the right to be homophobic. 

I will call out that belief. It’s garbage. 

You wanna say that’s not a belief to be attacked? Go to town.

I cant tell if you are trolling or we miscommunicated. I was specifically referring to the sentence that preceded my  post. Not the sentence multiple paragraphs above it. I thought that would be self explanatory as I didnt reference anything to do with Ramblin.... Thats typically how English works for most of us. But just to be super clear, I was responding to this:

When you say “look at all the people liking my posts” you brought up the posters. Now I’m saying “seriously dude. Look at the people liking your posts”

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why are you pulling 11 hour old quotes to bring up false arguments? 

And perhaps I "defended" (lol) a couple posters because a few of you are being jerks and ostracizing "allies" as you call it. But either way - quit pulling up old post in attempts to make me argue with you. You know I cant block you any more so you are just pestering me. 

You poor thing, being held accountable to things you said less than half a day ago.

You're such a victim. Keep speaking your truth.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You know exactly which one is which, stop lying to yourself 

You know me too well. BTW- Jimmy K's trolling article sucked today, but I am looking forward to tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Nix said:

Where are the Mods in this thread. Goodness gracious. 

Right above you, though calling Pete a "mod" is being pretty loose with the term. He is more like a spirit guide. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Nix said:

Where are the Mods in this thread. Goodness gracious. 

Same place they were when ramblinman said homophobia is a valid belief system, and people talked about it being a “lifestyle choice” 

nowhere amigo 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

He said people have the right to be homophobic. 

I will call out that belief. It’s garbage. 

You wanna say that’s not a belief to be attacked? Go to town.

In fairness, people do absolutely have that right last time I checked, in pretty much every country on earth (because most countries without free thought and expression also persecute LGBTQ people). 

I saw someone go further and argue that being homophobic was not just your right but totally reasonable and understandable.  That's more where I'd take issue tbh.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You know me too well. BTW- Jimmy K's trolling article sucked today, but I am looking forward to tomorrow. 

Right above you, though calling Pete a "mod" is being pretty loose with the term. He is more like a spirit guide. 

I have no power here.

If you start trolling in a GM Mock I’ll shut that mess down 

Shut It Down 30 Rock GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

You poor thing, being held accountable to things you said less than half a day ago.

You're such a victim. Keep speaking your truth.

Le Sigh. Feel free to point out the things I said less than a day ago. I stand by my points:

1. What Carl did was awesome.

2. The posters who said they dont judge by sexuality werent technically wrong by definition, but their phrasing could be better. I, personally, didnt said "I dont care" in regards to Nassib- but I understood the difference in what that phrase could mean. 

3. The anger in this thread by people proposing better communication is annoying and should lead to self reflection. What they are doing is labeling and bullying others whom share in similar beliefs. 

4. Twisting, spinning and strawman arguments are weaksauce. 

Now will you all stop tagging me? 

• Like 1

Just now, mission27 said:

Hows life ET

It's actually great, thanks for asking. This thread has been a challenge, but this has been the most educational and fulfilling thread I've been a part of - challenges and all. 

I've learned a lot, no lie.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

Same place they were when ramblinman said homophobia is a valid belief system, and people talked about it being a “lifestyle choice” 

nowhere amigo 

I thought this thread would be a trap for bans when people said what he did. No dice. A little surprising tbh. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I have no power here.

If you start trolling in a GM Mock I’ll shut that mess down 

Shut It Down 30 Rock GIF

Imma go sign up and trade the Eagles Wentz back. You will never rid yourself of me. Herpes last forever... Wait a minute. 

Edited by Matts4313