Training Camp 2021!

N4L

37 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Yeah, I think Mitchell has been a great value over draft position player and Sermon has slid right in as the second RB. Banks has been up and down to my understanding. But man, I’ve heard nothing but bad from Ambry Thomas and I was looking forward to hearing about him. He lost like 30 pounds and tried to put them back on during his year off due to an illness, I believe. He might not be back to proper physical condition.

I wasn't the biggest Thomas fan personally so I wouldn't say I'm all that surprised. His tape from 2019 was very hit or miss for me. And I was not impressed watching him@ The Senior Bowl, though I cut him some slack for being rusty, as he did opt out in 2020. 

2 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

I would not be shocked if we traded one of our 7ths for corner before the end of TC. 

the FA market is awful and we’re one bad injury away from having Dontae Johnson starting games. 

Or Tim Harris. Or Ambry Thomas. No good names right now. Which was perfectly foreseeable. 

It feels like Lance has flat out been the better QB in camp

There's a ways to go for now. And once you start Lance, its basically a point of no return. Far easier to bench Jimmy G for Lance than the other way around. But I think both Dieter Kurtenbach & Tim Kawakami have just flat out stated Lance has been the best QB in camp so far. If so, he'll start sooner rather than later.

15 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

I posted this in around the league thread and same I'm glad we didn't draft Mac and Cheese. 

That’s cool, means I get to check out Nick Bosa’s quads…

I have to add that since this little incident and in most recent days, he’s starting to pull away. Some throws are very tasty. But Cam will start 

24 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

We have heard good things of Sermon, so Lance is not the only rookie showing promise. 

I haven't heard much on sermon except that he's splitting time with mostert, which honestly probably says more than enough. Running backs are really hard to judge without pads, so anything good or bad with regards to he and Mitchell I likely would have ignored before yesterday anyway