Cam Newton Released

SBLIII

4 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Are we sure there is a 'next' for Cam? He's not good, and as pointed out above you are going to run a certain offense with him. How many teams run a scheme he fits and want him?

Normally i would say his best bet would be a team like Baltimore, but even we like what we have with Tyler Huntley and we also have Trace McSorely coming back from injury, so no thanks to Cam here.

5 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Are we sure there is a 'next' for Cam? He's not good, and as pointed out above you are going to run a certain offense with him. How many teams run a scheme he fits and want him?

Assuming he is willing to be a backup I think Dallas makes sense for him.

5 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Not many. Would have to be massively run focused and heavy formations

....New England? 

Baltimore would be my closest guess.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Lol what are ya'll talking about?  What antics?

Not taking practice seriously

Not being an adult about Covid Protocols

That's just this week.

Jonas Gray ran for 200+ in a game and was gone 2 months later because he could not wake up on time.

Bill does not tolerate fools.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Wow. I know Mac Jones had a phenomenal preseason, but this one surprises me.

I think they felt they had to pick one and with Cam going out AGAIN for Covid --- allowing Mac to show out. Whew. That was it. They were always going to pick Mac over Cam. 

Just now, soflbillsfan said:

the covid antics that has been talked by the media for the last week and last year mid season 

Is Lamar Jackson a distraction too then?

Cam should get the vaccine but acting like he's some malcontent is taking it too far.  It isn't like he's spewing stupid crap like Beasley.  And by all accounts he's been a great teammate in New England.

It's crazy how this narrative that Cam is some distraction has lasted for so long, when literally the only teammate to ever speak ill of him is lazy Kelvin.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

Is Lamar Jackson a distraction too then?

Cam should get the vaccine but acting like he's some malcontent is taking it too far.  It isn't like he's spewing stupid crap like Beasley.  And by all accounts he's been a great teammate in New England.

It's crazy how this narrative that Cam is some distraction has lasted for so long, when literally the only teammate to ever speak ill of him is lazy Kelvin.  

the results speak for themselves, man

he's cut for a reason