1. 1. Who is the best Mod?

• ET
    • ET
    • Forge secretly added third option of "Not ET"
    • Not Forge
    • Not not Forge

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Quit separating Dallas from the East. 

Baltimore is much closer though to NYC, Philly, DC than Dallas. Under my proposal, the NFC East would be the most geographically compact division, all four teams located along I-95 in the Mid-Atlantic.

The NFL missed out on a chance to put all four cities together in 1967, instead putting the Colts (then Baltimore's team) in the Western Conference Coastal Division (later the NFC West), it wouldn't be until after the merger that the Colts shared a division with other Northeastern teams, and it stopped making sense for them to do so in 1984.

Just now, pf9 said:

Baltimore is much closer though to NYC, Philly, DC than Dallas. Under my proposal, the NFC East would be the most geographically compact division, all four teams located along I-95 in the Mid-Atlantic.

The NFL missed out on a chance to put all four cities together in 1967, instead putting the Colts (then Baltimore's team) in the Western Conference Coastal Division (later the NFC West), it wouldn't be until after the merger that the Colts shared a division with other Northeastern teams, and it stopped making sense for them to do so in 1984.

Who cares?

• Like 5

In my new NFC East alignment, the combined distances between all 4 teams would be just 795 miles - shorter than the current combined distances in the AFC North

Not even 800 miles.

Edited by pf9

Just now, pf9 said:

In my new NFC East alignment, the combined distances between all 4 teams would be just 795 miles - shorter than the current combined distances in the AFC North

Not even 800 miles.

That's subpar to Dallas being in a division with Washington, NYG, and Philly