Who was the worst draft pick by your team in your lifetime?

EaglesPeteC

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:28 PM, Jakuvious said:

I'd say Ryan Sims. 2002, 6th overall pick. Took Sims over John Henderson and Albert Haynesworth at the same position, 

Wasn't that the situation where the Vikings missed their pick?  I think there was a rumor the Vikings wanted Sims, but didn't get their card in, so KC jumped them.  The Vikings ended up with Bryant McKinnie.

On 10/28/2017 at 11:18 PM, August4th said:

Jarvis Jones and Limas sweed

Not even close...

4335-956793Fr.jpg

Jarvis received a ton of hate, but he was injured a good portion of his rookie and sophomore years, leading to his slow development, and ultimate demise, but he still produced a couple of pics, 6 sacks, 4 FF, and 9 PDs in 35 games started over 4 years. Not great, by any stretch, but when compared to Troy Edwards, a 5'9" smurf who just never developed...at all...and started 7 games, with 1200 receiving yds and 6 TDs...and he was the 13th overall pick...just horrible.

I would say Huey Richardson, but I'm limiting it to the years I actually watched the draft, but if we are going by 'lifetime', it'd be him, without a doubt.

52 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

14-Kyle-Boller-pictureV2.jpg

KYLE BOLLER

While he'll always hold a special place in our hearts for his charming good looks, enjoyable interviews and incredible ability to continuously throw off his back foot, he is by far the worst draft pick in the history of the Ravens franchise.

Hey, wasn't he able to throw it 60 yards from the position he's in in this photo? xD

5 hours ago, DutchFalcon said:

Yeah I'd go for Anderson as well. Al tough technically he was drafted before I became a fan. 

Honorable mentions:

Sam Baker (Dude probably shortened Ryan's career by a few years. Was decent when healthy which was 2 seasons out of his entire career. One of those years got him a big payday though...)

Peria Jerry (Honestly an injury bust. Got injured in his rookie year and just lost all his explosiveness)

Second round picks are a lot uglier though..

I forgot about Baker and Jerry.. that's how bad they were. At lease Baker was a starter for a time. I don't remember Jerry doing much of anything.

2 hours ago, Snake Plissken said:

Wasn't that the situation where the Vikings missed their pick?  I think there was a rumor the Vikings wanted Sims, but didn't get their card in, so KC jumped them.  The Vikings ended up with Bryant McKinnie.

I think it was Kevin Williams in 2003. Although didn't MN miss their pick multiple years.

2 hours ago, Ward4HOF said:

Not even close...

4335-956793Fr.jpg

Jarvis received a ton of hate, but he was injured a good portion of his rookie and sophomore years, leading to his slow development, and ultimate demise, but he still produced a couple of pics, 6 sacks, 4 FF, and 9 PDs in 35 games started over 4 years. Not great, by any stretch, but when compared to Troy Edwards, a 5'9" smurf who just never developed...at all...and started 7 games, with 1200 receiving yds and 6 TDs...and he was the 13th overall pick...just horrible.

I would say Huey Richardson, but I'm limiting it to the years I actually watched the draft, but if we are going by 'lifetime', it'd be him, without a doubt.

I remember where I was when Troy Edwards got 400 yards receiving lol It wasn't even that impressive as you watched it, it just kept adding up though.

Archived