SNF: Goat Bowl, Brady v Belichick, Most overhyped Week 4 game - ever?

Matts4313

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Uh oh they mention his streak. Hes gonna miss now.

Colinsworth has been jonesing all night to jinx him.  At least Madden had the excuse of potentially diminished-capacity due to old age; Cris just says stuff to hear himself speak... and then doubles-down purely because he said the thing in the first place.  He belongs in punditry for futbol not football.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Okay, loss aside.....I am PUMPED by what I saw from Mac Jones tonight. He was tossing dimes under pressure all night. Yes he had 2 bad throws that showed he's still rookie, but man, he has impressed the hell out of me so far this season.

The kid needs some goddamn pass protection it's infuriating to watch him have no chance on half the plays. Kraft should crawl to Dante's house with a bag that has 30 million dollars in it. Okay, bags. Complete with the dollar sign on the side of it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr LBC said:

Colinsworth has been jonesing all night to jinx him.  At least Madden had the excuse of potentially diminished-capacity due to old age; Cris just says stuff to hear himself speak... and then doubles-down purely because he said the thing in the first place.  He belongs in punditry for futbol not football.

Didn't someone just buy him for next season?

Thank god. Bring in Peyton and Eli to sit next to Michaels.

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

Didn't someone just buy him for next season?

Thank god. Bring in Peyton and Eli to sit next to Michaels.

Dude, at this point I'd take Pat McAfee over Colinsworth.  And Pat actually comes across as well-informed when he's talking about football (and doesn't have money on the game - which might be why he'll never be a game commentator).

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Honestly, I don't know. Folk had the leg, was just a bit off. 

So then you're giving Brady a minute (and I believe 2 timeouts?) to get into field goal range. So even if you DO kick the...I dunno...probably under 50% field goal (40? 30? given the conditions?), you're looking at probably around a coin flip of stopping Brady. Maybe worse odds in today's NFL. It's so bizarre. 4th and 3 has GOT to be the better gamble.

Just now, Dr LBC said:

Dude, at this point I'd take Pat McAfee over Colinsworth.  And Pat actually comes across as well-informed when he's talking about football (and doesn't have money on the game - which might be why he'll never be a game commentator).

plus think of the coin NBC would save on chairs since Pat just stands like a bro all the time. Sitting is for sallys.

• Like 1

Just now, Apparition said:

You HAVE to trust your QB to pick up 3 yards in that scenario. Really don't get the decision. 

The only angle I can see is the potential scarring that if he didn't get the 1st that might affect him mentally so Bill not wanting to put him in that position. He seems like he's being protected big time from a lot of situational football and they're only letting him do as much as they need to and nothing more. That may help preserve him mentally for the future and slowly develop it for him mentally in certain situations.

• Like 1