NYRaider

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

The NFC is looking so damn tough right now:

Cardinals: 5-0

Cowboys: 4-1

Packers: 4-1

Buccaneers: 4-1

Rams: 4-1 

Just no QB depth in the conference with all the injuries. 

AFC is terrible. Bills and Titans should get the top two seeds.

A lot of great games today. Thought it was going to be a slow weekend of action with the matchups. The Packers/Bengals, Bills/Chiefs, Broncos/Steelers, and Broncos/Chargers were all exciting ones. I even liked some of what I saw in the lesser games like Titans/Jaguars (love AFC South duels) and Patriots/Texans. 

Speaking of those other games that weren't hyped up as much, it's remarkable the year Derrick Henry is having. Long ways to go, but Derrick Henry is on pace to become first RB ever with three straight 1,500-yard, 15-TD seasons. Also I think back to back 2k seasons. A lot of wear and tear on a guy, but I'm interested to see how far he goes. Already two touchdowns away from tying Eddie George for TD's in franchise history. 

Rookie quarterbacks are usually terrible against Bill Belichick, but out of all players, Davis Mills might have had the best results. At least from the stat sheet he played a good game, which was a complete turnaround compared to last week. I think Big Ben in 2004 was the only QB to beat Bill as a rook. Anyway, maybe Davis Mills isn't the next Nathan Peterman after all. 

The Raiders lost to the Bears, but maybe that isn't such a shock as their 3-0 start all had close results. Almost lost to Miami as well. Wonder if it's going to be a rollar coaster season for the Silver and Black. 

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Cardinals are very good and have been the best team in the league so far this season. But it's not like they're unbeatable and the Browns are in a spot where they absolutely have to win while we've seen the Cardinals struggle to close teams out multiple times this year. 

This is very understandable, but your initial reasoning was just very poor, lol.

18 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I can't tell if this is a serious take or not?

• Bills
  • Chiefs
  • Ravens
  • Chargers
  • Browns
  • Titans

Yeah, all of those teams are better than the Titans. Tennessee is just lucky that they play in a horrible division. They'd arguably not even be a playoff team if they played in any other division.

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I can't tell if this is a serious take or not?

• Bills
  • Chiefs
  • Ravens
  • Chargers
  • Browns
  • Titans

You could make the argument Cincy is better too.   If not for Zac Taylor playing for 50 yard FG’s as a sure thing (another bad game management one for him) they’d be 4-1.   And their D and skill position units are legit (next offseason invest heavily in OL to protect Burrow though plz).  

2 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

You could make the argument Cincy is better too.   If not for Zac Taylor playing for 50 yard FG’s as a sure thing (another bad game management one for him) they’d be 4-1.   And their D and skill position units are legit (next offseason invest heavily in OL to protect Burrow though plz).  

Actually that's a very good point. Still not used to the Bengals being included in these conversations.

39 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Yup, Bengals are going to be good once they get rid of Taylor. Hopefully Burrow and company win just enough games this year (but miss the playoffs) to fool ownership into keeping Taylor around.