What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 11/19/2020 at 1:11 PM, ET80 said:

I just picked up Fargo. First two episodes are pretty insane.

Season 2 and the 2nd half of season 3 is some of the best TV I've ever seen. Season 1 is really good too, but it really gets cooking in season 2. Season 4 has been its worst. Still watchable, just not quite as good. 

On 11/23/2020 at 11:31 AM, MOSteelers56 said:

Season 2 and the 2nd half of season 3 is some of the best TV I've ever seen. Season 1 is really good too, but it really gets cooking in season 2. Season 4 has been its worst. Still watchable, just not quite as good. 

i like S1 the best, although there are elements of S2 that i like a lot.

S3 was a bit of a letdown.

didnt watch S4

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i like S1 the best, although there are elements of S2 that i like a lot.

S3 was a bit of a letdown.

didnt watch S4

I love Ewan McGregor, but S3 would have been better with a different actor. I thought the first 4ish episodes of S3 were pretty bad, but the back half carried it. I’ll probably finish S4 out of completism, but it has been weak too. 

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Just finished the first season of Prodigal Son. Can't say I didn't see that coming. Kinda hinted toward that the entire season if you paid close enough attention.

I normally don't like procedural shows but the setup for this one was interesting. I will say I thought they killed off the 'big bad' a little too early.