What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Watched the first episode of Dahmer and just felt really gross. Not interested in seeing any more of that show... Media has gone too far in recreating all of these different crimes. It's exploitative and especially disgusting when there are family members pleading studios not to make a lifetime movie out of their loved ones

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adamq said:

Watched the first episode of Dahmer and just felt really gross. Not interested in seeing any more of that show... Media has gone too far in recreating all of these different crimes. It's exploitative and especially disgusting when there are family members pleading studios not to make a lifetime movie out of their loved ones

Yeah definitely something i really dont need to watch

I was watching the Redlettermedia review and they pointed out there was a scene with a Head and Shoulders commercial as well (callback to that joke). That had to be intentional

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah definitely something i really dont need to watch

I was watching the Redlettermedia review and they pointed out there was a scene with a Head and Shoulders commercial as well (callback to that joke). That had to be intentional

Romanticizing monsters is tight 

On 10/8/2022 at 11:32 PM, Outpost31 said:

The Midnight Club is boiled garbage. A bunch of garbage. And not metals and plastics, I’m talking the stinky kind. The dirty diapers, the bags of dog ****. The leftovers of people who don’t know how to cook. The raw chicken that was forgotten about in the back of the fridge for three weeks when someone was gonna make dinner, but got lazy and ordered pizza instead. The dead dogs people just put in a bag and threw in their trash can and the after birth of a possum who gave birth in the dumpster.

I dont believe you.

Gonna watch it today

On 11/1/2021 at 10:47 PM, Outpost31 said:

Midnight Mass was pretty effective in completely tipping itself upside down and going in a completely different direction than what you expected, but…

It turned into the most pointless excursion into pretentious drivel and aimless futility I’ve seen in a very long time.

I actually, really, truly, fully and completely hated it.

Overall, it was completely and wholly terrible and not remotely worth even giving a shot due to where it leads.

It accomplished nothing of note other than to make abundantly clear how Mike Flanagan is just really good at emulating King. Really, there should be nobody other than him to adapt King.

Anyway… Terrible.

Well you are objectively wrong about this, so thats good.

Midnight Mass was excellent, probably my favorite limited series ever

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Midnight clubs first episode is pretty engaging

Edit: through three and its pretty interesting. Definitely not to the level of his other stuff, but its fine.

This is what I'm watching and that was my exact thought today. I'm like 4 eps in and I thought "not as good as his other stuff, but it's okay"

• Like 1

I feel like so many new shows have been created since streaming took over that each has diminished in value. I feel like getting green lit to make a show has never meant less. I’ve also probably drank too much in retrospect since I have a heart procedure tomorrow morning lol 

7 hours ago, Ty21 said:

I feel like so many new shows have been created since streaming took over that each has diminished in value. I feel like getting green lit to make a show has never meant less. I’ve also probably drank too much in retrospect since I have a heart procedure tomorrow morning lol 

Fortunately, you're going to come out of your surgery much healthier. Unfortunately, you'll still be in a world drowning in terrible TV & Film projects. 

Companies like Netflix know people are addicted to their service and they take full advantage.