What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Midnight Club

I love the ministories more than the show.

I really liked the 4th one. (Black and white story). 

The art of storytelling and real time peer review on display in a meta way.

Im starting to really love it

Plus its a fun spooky (but not too macabe) tv show to watch with my 12 year old daughter and she really enjoys it too

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Midnight Club

I love the ministories more than the show.

I really liked the 4th one. (Black and white story). 

The art of storytelling and real time peer review on display in a meta way.

Im starting to really love it

Plus its a fun spooky (but not too macabe) tv show to watch with my 12 year old daughter and she really enjoys it too

It feels like Mike Flanagan had a lot of half formed concepts that weren't quite enough for their own show but he managed to get them written and filmed anyway, and I think it worked. I'm 5 episodes in and enjoying it. 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2022 at 11:57 PM, skywindO2 said:

Watching the revival of The Mole on Netflix. I was a big fan of the original(non-celebrity) show and pretty addicted to this too. I know it’s trashy TV, but I can’t stop watching. 

Nice to see it back, original was awesome back in the day. Celeb one went off the rails a bit, was fun but regular people was the best.

Right now I miss them having the journals and getting to see slightly more of the detective work.

On 9/6/2021 at 5:20 PM, thrILL! said:

White Lotus was super bugged out and got a little too freaky at times but it absolutely closed strong.  A better analysis of social and class structure than Parasite imo.

I just finished it. Thought it was a mixed bag to be honest. Your last sentence is spot on. Maybe not better, but a great complement. 

• Like 1

'60 Days In' is really entertaining. 

Got a huge laugh after finishing Season 5 and watching the reunion show. They talked about how divided by race the jail was and the host asks the warden what he intends to do about that..... 😂. Everyone just looked at him with befuddlement. 

Would definitely recommend the series and that season. It feels like more of a social experiment or old school Big Brother season than a typical jail/prison doc. 

On 10/22/2022 at 7:18 PM, DirtyDez said:

Better binge: Leftover’s or Westworld?

The Leftover's was very confusing but man, there were some insanely great episodes. Some of the best TV I've ever seen. A lot of dialogue so you definitely need to like the story in order to enjoy it. I believe the second season received a 10/10 from a popular review source just can't remember which 

Westworld was amazing in the first season, also very confusing. Didn't like it too much afterwards. Much more action though. Great story but, again, so confusing. 

Don't feel like either of these are really binge-worthy bc shows I consider to be described as that is something I don't need to think much about lol. When I think "binge" it's just go, go, go. When I watched Westworld, I needed time to think about what I just saw. Alt Shift X did amazing summaries of each episode which helped a lot. Leftovers was the same way just to a lesser extent and, IMO, a very underrated show

There's my .02

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Oh and I posted it in the wrong thread but The Watcher..... dumb as hell. 

Not sure why this show got any hype

Oh dear God I agree. I kept wanting to like it but there was literally not a single likable character in the entire series. By the end I was hoping that a horde of zombies came through their neighborhood and devoured them all.

• Like 1