What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 4/4/2023 at 10:38 PM, thrILL! said:

1-12400478866.jpg

Didn't realize Bill Lawrence (Scrubs, Cougartown) created this series.  2 episodes in and really digging the sense of humor and it’s fun to see Harrison Ford in a role like this. 

Just started watching this last weekend and finished tonight. Really liked it. Good humor, relationships, soundtrack and I just like pretty much any role Jason Segel is in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, packerstk7 said:

Just started watching this last weekend and finished tonight. Really liked it. Good humor, relationships, soundtrack and I just like pretty much any role Jason Segel is in.

I’m halfway thru and will finish it this wkd. “Potatoes” was one of the best episodes of TV I’ve seen in years. 

On 4/7/2023 at 9:38 AM, BroncosFan2010 said:

Beef is incredible. Like, knocking my socks off incredible. Well rounded is what I would say - funny, touching, over the top in the ideal ways, etc. 

Cant recommend it enough. 

I WAS JUST COMING HERE TO SAY THIS

I'm only on Episode 7 I think but this show is so much better than I thought it was going to be. Ali Wong is incredible as an actress, but really the entire cast is amazing and the writing is outstanding.

• Like 2

On 4/7/2023 at 9:38 AM, BroncosFan2010 said:

Beef is incredible. Like, knocking my socks off incredible. Well rounded is what I would say - funny, touching, over the top in the ideal ways, etc. 

Cant recommend it enough. 

On EP 5 now

Okay I finished Beef. Holy wow that show was incredible from start to finish. There's no way this show isn't going to be talked about a lot in the coming months because Ali Wong and Joseph Yeung absolutely KILL it.

Spoiler

The way Jessica(?) dies by getting crushed in half by her own safe room door I did not see coming. Almost felt like the scene from Jurassic World where the assistant gets mauled over and over by different dinosaurs. It was a brutal death to a side character but man it was executed well lol

I'm also shocked that Isaac didn't die in the shootout and shocked that Paul didn't die after jumping the wall. Like, if he didn't get shot, who were the cops shooting at?!

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2023 at 7:56 PM, Tetsujin said:

Back into Yellowjackets 

Trying to refrain from too much talk about that here b/c people said they want to watch in bulk but **** is getting wild! Don't care for some storylines (well, really just one although the last episode got my attention w/ the yellowjackets) and not going to say it's the greatest show ever made but it's entertaining and very creative thus far.