What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

16 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Trying to refrain from too much talk about that here b/c people said they want to watch in bulk but **** is getting wild! Don't care for some storylines (well, really just one although the last episode got my attention w/ the yellowjackets) and not going to say it's the greatest show ever made but it's entertaining and very creative thus far.

Middle age Lottie does it for me.

Started season 2 of Money Heist. Love it but this is at least the second time I’ve noticed they’ve ripped music off of Interstellar/Hans Zimmer. Anyone else catch that?

S2E1 rewatch at the end and listen for “Mountains”

They’ve definitely used “Why So Serious” a bunch of times as well. 

Edited by jetsfan4life51

On 4/4/2023 at 11:38 PM, thrILL! said:

1-12400478866.jpg

Didn't realize Bill Lawrence (Scrubs, Cougartown) created this series.  2 episodes in and really digging the sense of humor and it’s fun to see Harrison Ford in a role like this. 

If you aren’t watching this show yet, I highly recommend it. Not exaggerating when I say I think it is currently my favorite show on television. Segal is great, Harrison Ford is showing off his comedy chops, and the cast of supporting characters all bring something to the table. Incredible show. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

If you aren’t watching this show yet, I highly recommend it. Not exaggerating when I say I think it is currently my favorite show on television. Segal is great, Harrison Ford is showing off his comedy chops, and the cast of supporting characters all bring something to the table. Incredible show. 

Shrinking was fantastic. Great blend of characters.

I finished The Night Agent and Unstable on Netflix. The Night Agent, while somewhat predictable imo, had me pretty hooked.

Unstable has the potential to be better. Rob Lowe is basically an unhinged version of Chris Traeger

Mayor of Kingstown is so good. Halfway through season 2. 

There's some struggling pacing with some of the subplots, and there's only so many times you can hear the same conversation between bunny and Mike, but damn this show hits hard every damn chance it can

• Like 1

Florida Man ended up being pretty alright overall.

Beef was really good.

Spoiler

A lot of emotional and psychological depth in this one, kinda like a breaking bad approach where they progressively up the ante until both their lives are totally ruined. I actually borderline loved the show which is unexpected because I have no faith in Netflix. Also cool to see Steven Yeun continue to do well. He went to college by me and was really the only likeable person on that godforsaken walking dead show. 

On 4/16/2023 at 7:22 AM, MikeT14 said:

Wife and I just finished a few days ago, we absolutely loved it. Every episode had us laughing. Can’t wait for season 2! 

On 4/16/2023 at 5:17 PM, Forge said:

Mayor of Kingstown is so good. Halfway through season 2. 

There's some struggling pacing with some of the subplots, and there's only so many times you can hear the same conversation between bunny and Mike, but damn this show hits hard every damn chance it can

I hope they can figure out a way to do another season considering Renners real life injuries. Somehow write it into the plot of the show. He has plenty of enemies that they could whip up some sort of hit attempt on his life that left him with permanent disabilities. 

• Like 1