What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 5/5/2023 at 12:49 PM, beekay414 said:

Nonsense, poopypants.

Oddly enough, I have a 70" LG I really like and a 75" Samsung I really like, lol.  I think both brands have varying quality from model to model, that's why I never buy a TV before I see it running a video, preferably of a movie and not a promo video designed to make it look good.

• Like 1

On the 3rd season of Deadwood now. Really good writing, but I haven't been crazy to finish it at all for some reason. Maybe a second watch would make me appreciate every little detail of the story line better. But it's only been good for me so far. 

• Like 1

Just finished episode 7 of Better Call Saul season 6…

im assuming the creators of the show are trying to make the viewer absolutely hate Kim and Saul right? They are both legitimate sociopaths. 

Ive been trying my best to still even appreciate the characters, but now I just want them both to suffer immensely for the rest of the season.

15 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Doing a third watch of Friday Night Lights but Im skipping most of the Jason Street stuff.

How I thought I’d do it but this time around it isn’t that bad. Knowing what happens makes it more bearable. First time around, every time he was on screen I was groaning. Now I’m really only like that for Lyla Garrity. She’s super attractive but not great at acting lol. 

I just got through S2E1 and was laughing at the Taylor’s marital issues. His wife pushed him to take the job, pushed to stay in Dillon to keep her job and appease the daughter, then throws a fit when everything that is expected to happen happens. She’s a counselor, you’d think she’d have a pre-cognizant understanding of the emotions and struggles to come that she caused. The show is just her being upset with every career choice her husband makes, then forces him out of it so she can be a principal in butt **** nowhere at the end. Her character is worse than Skyler White