What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Got 3 free months of apple plus with my new tv purchase. Just finished severance. Really enjoyed that. They really got me with that first season ending as well. I was amped up and ready to go...except now I have to wait lol. 

Trying to rip through what I can over the next 3 months lol

Side note: LG OLED tvs are wonderful. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Got 3 free months of apple plus with my new tv purchase. Just finished severance. Really enjoyed that. They really got me with that first season ending as well. I was amped up and ready to go...except now I have to wait lol. 

Shrinking is fantastic too

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thrILL! said:

crashing1.jpg?w=800

season 3

weird story

i was in a hotel room, and turned on the tv before i had to leave for my shift.

i had no idea what the show was. i thought it was regular standup.

it was the female standup comedian who was doing the rape bit. And then they showed a close up of the main character, looking unconfortable.

I thought that was really weird. How a normal audience member would react like that.

but i had to turn it off right away and go to work.

then months down the road, i decided to watch Crashing, and nothing clicked until that very scene played out.

im like ohhhhhh

i had thought for the longest time that was a legit standup routine, and there was an odd choice to show an audience member awkwardly reacting

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

weird story

i was in a hotel room, and turned on the tv before i had to leave for my shift.

i had no idea what the show was. i thought it was regular standup.

it was the female standup comedian who was doing the rape bit. And then they showed a close up of the main character, looking unconfortable.

I thought that was really weird. How a normal audience member would react like that.

but i had to turn it off right away and go to work.

then months down the road, i decided to watch Crashing, and nothing clicked until that very scene played out.

im like ohhhhhh

i had thought for the longest time that was a legit standup routine, and there was an odd choice to show an audience member awkwardly reacting

That was a great episode esp with the contrasting “Gas it up!” tactics by Pete. I think the roast episode was right after that one too. I watched s1 a few years ago but got sidetracked and didn’t watch s2-3 until now which are the stronger seasons imo. Great show. 

19 hours ago, Sad People said:

Finished the first episode of The Last of Us today and holy smokes was it good. The scene before the time jump had me tearing up a bit.

Have fun. Big difference from the game but if you never played it, you'll be naive to them so it won't matter lol. It's great though!

On 5/3/2023 at 10:48 AM, Forge said:

Side note: LG OLED tvs are wonderful. 

If you love space stuff and alt history stuff, For All Mankind is a must watch

• Like 1