What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

The BBC's Les Misérables. I'm about 3 episodes in, & it's been quite enjoyable so far. Quality performances all round. 

Tbf, I can't speak on the quality of the adaptation with regard to the original literature - as I haven't read it. But, the book is on my to do list.    

I was initially interested in the 2012 film, but upon learning the adaptation would be presented as a musical - my enthusiasm quickly began to wane.   

Finished Atypical on Netflix yesterday. I really enjoy it and I'm looking forward to the fall when they are supposedly releasing season 3. The only downfall to the show is it's only a ~30 minute run time per episode. I think it would be even better if they were able to do closer to an hour per. The 8-10 episode seasons works far better for longer shows than it does for shows that run in the 30 minute range.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Grey's Anatomy was never great, but it's become so schlocky.  It's entire long term plot at this point is to just set up the next cause de jour.  The wife still likes it though.

Incidentally, this is why I know in depth about how corny and soap operay that show is.  Not a fan.

9 hours ago, devils1854 said:

The season 2 finale of Santa Clarita Diet is one of the funniest episodes of tv ever. My god, Nathan Fillion.

All of the episodes were great. We binged all 10 episodes in a sitting and now we have to wait a year or so at least for more? Boo