Week 15 TNF: Kansas City Chiefs 9-4 at Los Angeles Chargers 8-5

Broncofan

Pick the Week 15 TNF and likely AFCW winner!  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

Just now, Pats#1 said:

There is always an X factor…how tired the players are, can the players execute under pressure, etc.

Numbers in a vacuum tell half the story.

And as I type this they Chiefs win in an OT that very well could never have happened if the Charges kicked a single FG

That doesn't change the math, just the inputs. So yes if those things are are effect your efficiencies you factor that in, that is just as much part of analytics. But you should have some basis to believe that if you are going to do it. And there was no reason to believe that when they occured since they were all early.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Towerbridge said:

You didn't watch I guess. They had 2 turnovers and would have lost If the Chargers coach wasnt drunk

Or maybe I'm just talking about something bigger than just single game, which you seem completely unable to comprehend in any facet. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I mean Kelce isn’t fast or agile. The Chargers back 7 should be ashamed of what he did to them

He’s pretty good with reversing field right after the catch. Does it often.

Hope teams take this game into account regarding constant 4th down and short pass attempts.

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Putting defense in a great position is a really nice way of saying failing on 4th and goal twice.

Putting your defense in a great position is one of the reasons you would decide to go for it on 4th and goal, not an unintended side effect, it's why on their first drive I said I'd go for it on 4th and 2 if the play had stood, but not the 4th and 5 they ended up with.

I get it, play the percentages, but sometimes you need to go with your gut or take into account that yes, you are playing a high flying offense so maybe after failing on 4th down twice take the third FG. 

And what if his gut told him "if you get two FGs mahomes is just gonna get a TD to make up for it on the next drive"

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1