Divisional Round: 49ers @ Packers: Postgame - Packers lose 13-10, season ends due to worst STs in history!

FAH1223

Anxiety Meter  

84 members have voted

1. 1. You nervous?

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

I can’t wait for when the 12 trade talks really start to escalate and some fans in here are gonna demand the mother lode for a guy who can’t get it done anymore.  Esp if he somehow notches the most unimpressive MVP year we’ve ever seen.  

Rodgers looks fine since he rebuilt his lower body and restored his mechanics. He's still an artful thrower of the football.

I don't see any major drop in ability.

Edited by Howler

6 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

At this point, I think that's really the only possibility left.  This team is going to look drastically different next year.

might be a refreshing thing.   Cleanse things and maybe have some rough years, but start the season with much lower expectations.  look for improvement and things to be optimistic about

Just now, chisoxguy7 said:

Nathaniel Hackett has been getting HC interviews... do Packers fans think he is deserving of them? Is this a scheme issue, a roster composition issue, or both?

He's getting looks because Green Bay's a top offense.  Does he deserve them?  Possibly.  But you're hiring him with the belief that you think he learned something from LaFleur.  I don't think he's getting a HC gig this cycle.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

He either follows Aaron somewhere or he's going to Las Vegas.

Not sure why he’d follow Rodgers after tonight beyond friendship and Adams’ friendship with Carr is a bit exaggerated. Not to mention he’s an (above?) average QB for a toxic franchise. Joe is looking like the real deal. 

6 minutes ago, Howler said:

Rodgers is averse to throwing in the middle and keeping ball on outer hashes. Absolutely

But look at the the WRs and TEs. Average at best, on a good day.

Adams is the only guy worth a crap, and they will probably be losing him as well.  Lazzard, Cobb, EQ are just mediocre to below average talent.  The tight ends are nothing to write home about.

7 minutes ago, Boondoggle said:

Sometimes the MVP needs to make the receivers look better.  Or the coach should scheme some **** up.  Adams was making some straight up dirty catches and Lazard fielded a tough one as well.

well......sometimes the MVP just can't get it done when things get tough.