AFC Divisional GDT: (2) Chiefs vs (3) Bills

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Chiefs Kingdom
    • Bills Mafia

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

How do you let Kelce get so wide open on that last play of regulation? It's like these coordinators have no brain whatsoever. Everyone knew he was going that way.

Also....pass rush there isn't all that important.

Bills should have rushed two, dropped 8, spy Mahomes, doubled both Hill and Kelce.

Make him hold the ball and the game would have been over

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Exactly. Those last 2 drives were all Josh Allen. That last TD he threw between 3 guys. Mahomes is amazing no doubt but having Kelce and Hill helps a lot

Huh? Wait so when Allen is making throws to Open receivers it’s all Allen. But when Mahomes is doing it with Kelce and Tyreek, it’s on them? Both of them were throwing to wide open guys down the stretch. Heck that game winning TD to Kelce was as tight a throw as Allen threw during this last few drives 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Enjoy your win my dude. Not trying to disparage, just saying my opinion. I always root for a NFC victory (unless NFC East Rival). 

The Rams are a jekyll and hyde team, but I don't think there's a great argument that we can't put up points in a shootout. We scored as many points as Cincy this year and one less point per game than Kansas City. We scored 34 last week against Arizona and 30 this week against Tampa Bay, despite bungling away at least 10 points.

We were spoiled this weekend with four really good close, hard-fought last-second win games. This just never happens in the Div Rd, hope everyone enjoyed. 

See ya'll next weekend for those Conference Championships. 

49ers at Rams

Bengals at Chiefs

Nobody expected these final four way back in September yet here we area. Especially the Bengals, what a run. 

• Like 3