2021 Super Bowl GDT Thread: (4) Rams vs (4) Bengals

NYRaider

Winner?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got

• Rams
    • Bengals

28-27 one point victory for the Bengals. 

Super Bowl MVP: Chase

Bengals have proven time and time again it doesn’t matter how much pressure you apply, and how much you man handle their OL. They will win. Their skill positions are way too good. Mixon is a Top 3 RB. Is Chase the best WR in the NFL already…? Possible. Higgins is solid as well. And Burrow has ascended into Top 10 QB territory. 

I would honestly say Stafford and Burrow are pretty equal QB’s at this point. I trust the Bengals coaching staff wayyyy more than the Rams coaching staff though. Taylor and the Bengals DC have been LIGHTS OUT. They also don’t make all the tiny mistakes the Rams can’t stop making. Taylor and the Bengals DC Halftime Adjustments this season have been legendary. 

Bengals win with coaching, and Burrow/Chase just being unstoppable right now. 

8-3 in my past 11 Super Bowls. Both Niner games and Falcon game being losses. 

10 minutes ago, Apparition said:

The Bengals are playing with house money while the Rams have seemingly been trying to lose the past two weeks only to get bailed out by last-second brain farts by their opponents.

I've got WHO DEY fever.

Bengals 26, Rams 23

I can live with the Bengals winning as long as OBJ drops what would be a game-winning TD reception.