Stranger Thing Season 4

The Gnat

18 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I have a very strong theory about season 5, and something that must happen.

Hide contents

Gate aside, I think Will has to die at some point. I get this feeling that Will is somehow a link between the Upside Down and the real world and in order to fully close that they need to tie up the last loose end.

Spoiler

I'm kinda hoping that Will has his mind taken over by Vecna /001 and they have no choice.  That would raise the stakes in the finale immensely.  And Eleven has to literally everything she has to kill Vecna off, but sacrifices herself in the process.  The postlogue scene would be Mike wandering aimlessly without her or his best friend.

8 hours ago, D82 said:

Why did I think this was the final season? I was all pissed that's how they ended things 😂

Glad I’m not the only one. After it was over, I went online to see if there was going to be another season because it didn’t make sense. Lol

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I thought it was the weakest also. Only plot I cared for was Eddie this whole season.

I just thought it was way longer than it needed to be. Tons of really long sequences and speeches that could have been edited down by a lot.

Episodes were just needlessly long.

Still liked it, but it was not as good as others. I’d even put season two slightly above it.

6 hours ago, INbengalfan said:
  Hide contents

I'm kinda hoping that Will has his mind taken over by Vecna /001 and they have no choice.  That would raise the stakes in the finale immensely.  And Eleven has to literally everything she has to kill Vecna off, but sacrifices herself in the process.  The postlogue scene would be Mike wandering aimlessly without her or his best friend.

I am gonna go the opposite route here. My dream ending is that they realize even if they do kill Vecna, he has already pushed the upside down so far it wont stop the invasion, the leaks into the real world. This stuff will just keep happening with or without Vecna pulling the strings, it will just get more chaotic. So what they need is someone to take the "crown" so to speak. They need someone to make the sacrifice, stay in the upside-down, and take command to keep things under control. They should allude to Eleven being the only one who can due to her powers but last minute Will realizes his connection to the upside-down allows him to also be capable of taking control and he makes that play. 

7 hours ago, INbengalfan said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

I just don’t know if they could end the series that way with Mike just kind of aimless.