Stranger Thing Season 4

The Gnat

13 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Thought there would be more deaths, especially considering the one who is in limbo rn i fully expect to be healed and back for season 5

Same, especially since they already have too many characters and they have no idea what to do with them.

The guitar scene was cool, but the following was rather dumb.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I thought this was supposed to be the last season????

second to last. Some of the reporting was confusing because they announced season 5 would be the last before season 4 dropped, so many outlets were still saying "next" even though it was ambiguous what they meant by that

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Thought there would be more deaths, especially considering the one who is in limbo rn i fully expect to be healed and back for season 5

I didn't think there would be more but I was hoping that it would be one of the originials. Not out of dislike just because it would hit more. I've never liked the trope of bring in a charachter for a short time, make you care, kill. It is lazy and cowardly to get some reaction. If you want a meaningful death kill an original

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mse326 said:

I didn't think there would be more but I was hoping that it would be one of the originials. Not out of dislike just because it would hit more. I've never liked the trope of bring in a charachter for a short time, make you care, kill. It is lazy and cowardly to get some reaction. If you want a meaningful death kill an original

Spoiler

I think when it's all said and done, Eleven's going to die

They really should kill off one of the originals. No way they go through all this stuff, and survive only to introduce a new character you like and have them die for a cheap feeling.

Wasn’t Jason the only one who thought it was a cult doing this, wonder how the news started to report that.

Edited by Fresh Prince

A key character introduced in the beginning of the season being the only death was wholly predictable. Wonder if moving forward Max is gonna have a pronounced limp in both legs. I had the misfortune of seeing memes of how sad the ending of the season was but it was straight up just the Eddie guy everyone knew was going to die. His master of puppets show was awesome tho. 

On 6/30/2022 at 10:34 PM, agarcia34 said:

I’m team Vecna. I want him to absolutely destroy sh/t. When they showed that Vecna came together it made me a huge fan of his. 

Also think that Vecna could be Elvens dad. 

Yeah!!!! Lets start a chant... Vecna is #1

I have a very strong theory about season 5, and something that must happen.

Spoiler

Gate aside, I think Will has to die at some point. I get this feeling that Will is somehow a link between the Upside Down and the real world and in order to fully close that they need to tie up the last loose end.

• Like 4