Day 1 Draft Thread (No Spoilers)

Ragnarok

11 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Biggest loser and its not even close is the Packers. They had one goal and thats to get a receiver. London, Williams, Wilson, Olave, Burks, Dotson, and then for good measure traded receivers in Hollywood Brown and AJ Brown. So EIGHT receivers went tonight in some form or fashion and one of if not the most receiver needy team literally came up with nothing. 

Because drafting for need has never blown up in a franchises face...

Just now, Dr LBC said:

Good pick, Bengals.

And I continue to ask for the 3rd year in a row... who the hell kidnapped Mike Brown and locked him in a closet... or was it buried him alive in an unmarked grave?

Mike Brown has been little more than a figurehead for a few years now, the Blackburn's run the show and they let Duke Tobin work

2 minutes ago, Pool said:

Not a good look for those guys imo. Crapping all over a guy on his draft day. Pretty dickish.

They thought they had a sleeper from a small school. I didn’t take it as a slight 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pool said:

Not a good look for those guys imo. Crapping all over a guy on his draft day. Pretty dickish.

I think it’s a compliment. 

Rams probably have to watch so much low round film because they have not much of a idea who’s gonna be there