Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 24 - Taco Bowl XXIV POSTED!)

This is what happens when you always say “I don’t have to do anything till this date”

at least the draft will run ahead this year 🙃

54 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

I made some mistakes last night, and several times over. I was working on a couple of wedding ceremonies and tending to my wife who is recently out of surgery. That’s my bad.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I made some mistakes last night, and several times over. I was working on a couple of wedding ceremonies and tending to my wife who is recently out of surgery. That’s my bad.

I haven't processed keepers yet so... you a little time if you want to change them.

EDIT: Unless I hear back from you I'll move Robert Woods' tags to Allen Robinson for now.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I haven't processed keepers yet so... you a little time if you want to change them.

EDIT: Unless I hear back from you I'll move Robert Woods' tags to Allen Robinson for now.

Yes this is fine

16 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I know no apology is needed but I am sorry. It’s been a tumultuous couple of weeks in my world

Life is a wee bit more important than simulation football league, no worries 

• Like 1

@Tk3 @Daboyle @RuskieTitan @ravens5520 @JoshstraDaymus

@Scoundrel @Glen @Malfatron @RTTRUTH @Karnage84

@TL-TwoWinsAway @Pickle Rick @swoosh@Scalamania @bucsfan333

@EaglesPeteC @The Orca @RandyMossIsBoss @SirA1 @El Ramster

Keepers have been processed. Please verify everything about your team looks correct in the OP. I will hopefully get the draft thread up later today.

• Like 3