Jon Snow- Game of Thrones spin-off

Acgott

Meh. 

Not a great character to build a show around / about, tbh. I mean, he's Luke Skywalker. People don't watch for Luke...they watched for Han. Same thing here. Jon is fine when they are splitting the show between 30 characters. His blandness becomes far more pronounced if the show revolves around him with fewer supporters shouldering the weight. 

• Like 2

There's no way we dont see Bran as king, which could either be good or bad. If it's done well it could assuage some people who had gripes with him ending up winning the Game. If done poorly, it just galvanizes the final season as the most epic couldn't stick the landing in TV history. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Charles said:

Ugh...so over the reluctant hero trope.  I'd rather see a show about Arya's adventures.   

this

I grew bored with Jon and we've seen what life is like for the wildelings

a show following arya has endless possibilities with her traveling the world

• Like 2

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Still stuck on like Season 5, episode 4 of GoT. Someone tell me whether or not I should proceed. Grew super bored of the Daenerys set up in that season so I've found it hard to go back.

I would say finish it. 6 and 7 are slot better seasons than 5 and still give you some cool moment’s m. Season 5 has an epic Daenerys scene if I recall