2022 Offensive Line

Refugee

15 minutes ago, R T said:

It says they had an open roster spot and they used it here because they wanted to take a closer look at his potential for the next 4 weeks. 

False. Every mid season claim is for an immediate starter

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, R T said:

Hmm. 

[MOD EDIT] True, soon to be the starting right OT.  

Lol ******* mod edit meme killing it but I'm too lazy to find brackets on my phone to do it myself while I listen to the craziest bar conversation by two lunatics I've ever heard

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I don't know why, but this looks photo-shopped AF....lol

I've seen this guy, he's straight off the campus of Atom's College.  They call him Ocre.  He blocked for All American QB Stan Gable.

Edited by NFLGURU
  • Like 1

On 10/16/2022 at 6:19 PM, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Kind of an interesting situation at right G. Benching Newman was the right thing to do, but unfortunately his replacement, Hanson, got hurt almost immediately. I thought I rad where Hanson tore his biceps. That could keep him out for a while. Now Newman might be ticked for being benched, his replacement is hurt, and we have no backup center (except Jenkins). What a mess. It's definitely past time to get Nijman into the starting line up. That means Jenkins has to move to G. Only question is left or right side. Can Tom take reps at center?

I believe that both Jenkins and Tom played some center in college.  I don't want to see any more line shuffling than we need to, but it would be interesting to see what they go with, if Myers and Hanson were both hurt.

1 hour ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

Wow. That was quite a presser. MLF's body language when asked about moving Jenkins inside seemed like a  "yes," but he wouldn't say it, because he doesn't want to tip off Washington. He's definitely PO'ed about the O-Line. I'm expecting a shake up there. 

28 minutes ago, Refugee said:

No time this week, was hoping to get response to EXACT question. If I were him, I’d be ready to blow up entire configuration of line. 

The question was “wanting to be under center more compared to shotgun” and the numbers were thrown out. Their first down plays especially early on got blown up and they called more “get back on track” plays ALONG with in shotgun the jets defense had been allowing more opportunities to attack the middle of the field. 

• Like 1

Hanson officially to IR. Don’t think the biceps injury would require surgery or they would have announced it earlier. Or maybe they just wanted second opinion. Either way, our plan A for back up interior guy is out for 4weeks minimum. Hope the young guys step up, take the spot and never look back. 

15 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Hanson officially to IR. Don’t think the biceps injury would require surgery or they would have announced it earlier. Or maybe they just wanted second opinion. Either way, our plan A for back up interior guy is out for 4weeks minimum. Hope the young guys step up, take the spot and never look back. 

We still have Zach Tom sitting on the bench.  Realistically speaking, can Tom be any worse than Hanson?