2022 Offensive Line

Refugee

27 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Get the impression we promised Jenkins OT snaps and our staff is trying to be too loyal to him. But at some point, all those ugly reps are OT are going to Costco Jenkins money and he might ask to move back to guard himself...

I asked this a while back, the what if he asks to go back... Just a thought, probably no reality to it

1 hour ago, GHARMON9 said:

Boy a bye week would be perfect right now.

The Packers probably outsmarted themselves by turning down the traditional post London bye week. The bad news might be that the worst is yet to come. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GHARMON9 said:

Boy a bye week would be perfect right now.

We are actually pretty healthy overall and frankly, for once, have been a lot healthier than our opponents. The bottom-line is that the Packers just played two teams who were tougher than they were, both physically and especially mentally, from the HC down to the players. No other excuses needed. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

We are actually pretty healthy overall and frankly, for once, have been a lot healthier than our opponents. The bottom-line is that the Packers just played two teams who were tougher than they were, both physically and especially mentally, from the HC down to the players. No other excuses needed. 

Oh for sure. I just need us to give us two consecutive weeks of practice to give a new set of 5 to blend. 

As long as Newman and Hanson aren't in. 

1 minute ago, GHARMON9 said:

Oh for sure. I just need us to give us two consecutive weeks of practice to give a new set of 5 to blend. 

As long as Newman and Hanson aren't in. 

Just need to throw Nijman into the fire at RT this week. If he can't swim, so be it, but you need to try it. 

4 hours ago, vegas492 said:

It looks like putting Stenny in at OC was a huge mistake.

It made our line worse and affected everything on offense.

You need to bench Newman and either flip Jenkins in to guard, or put in Tom.

If you want your best 5, Nijman needs to be playing.

The problem is twofold.  Defenses dont respect our WRs to get open quickly.  Lazard can get open but isn't that quick right off the line.  They can blitz Rodgers and run right through our OL.  To have any shot, they gotta figure out the blitz and how to handle it.   Teams front sevens are coming after Rodgers.  You can learn to block them or continue with this garbage going nowhere offense.

28 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

The problem is twofold.  Defenses dont respect our WRs to get open quickly.  Lazard can get open but isn't that quick right off the line.  They can blitz Rodgers and run right through our OL.  To have any shot, they gotta figure out the blitz and how to handle it.   Teams front sevens are coming after Rodgers.  You can learn to block them or continue with this garbage going nowhere offense.

And play the run on the way to the QB since they sit in shotgun all day. Can't do that if the QB is under center. This offense is a sitting duck 

12 minutes ago, cannondale said:

And play the run on the way to the QB since they sit in shotgun all day. Can't do that if the QB is under center. This offense is a sitting duck 

Of an the things we disagree on, I think your view on running out of the SG is the most overstated. I just really don't think it's that big of a deal. 

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

Of an the things we disagree on, I think your view on running out of the SG is the most overstated. I just really don't think it's that big of a deal. 

If you were AJ Dillon would you rather get the ball standing still 5 yards behind the LOS for all the defense to see, or 3 yards behind the LOS with a head of steam partially shielded by the OL. Conversely, if you were a DE, which is easier to read and react to ??

Jenkins must have a terrible agent. Instead of telling his client dude you suck and you're killing your value playing RT.  At this point you may want to go back inside and become an elite Guard again.

Guess Jenkins is thinking he's going to somehow play his way back into being a good Tackle. But he's going to get Rodgers on season ending IR in the meantime. The Packers FO better find a way to protect their 50 million dollar investment because the guy is getting killed by this God awful OL.

Edited by St Vince

3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Get the impression we promised Jenkins OT snaps and our staff is trying to be too loyal to him. But at some point, all those ugly reps are OT are going to Costco Jenkins money and he might ask to move back to guard himself...

His agent needs to inform him that a guard can make 20mil a year now

• Like 1