Week 4: Patriots @ Packers (4:25 ET on CBS) - PG: Packers WIN 27-24 in OT; Move to 3-1!

FAH1223

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Putting Bak at RT isn't happening.  Putting Yosh at RT is a very real possibility.  You may not think it's a good idea, but that is the reality of where things are at.

I heard GB writers say Nijman didn;t tested well at RT. 

Ok, Some guys are built for Game time and I believe Nijman is that guy. Hopefully they will try him next game and see how he tests in real game. Ghosh Elgton is definitely not the answer.  

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

So, you are going to move Bak to RT! LOL, congratulations, you win the internet for the dumbest idea today, maybe this year. 

Nothing compares to the guy who thought Whitewater Jesus was going to be our #2 WR and got mad when I laughed, then the next day said we should move Rashan Gary to INSIDE LINEBACKER

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Nothing compares to the guy who thought Whitewater Jesus was going to be our #2 WR and got mad when I laughed, then the next day said we should move Rashan Gary to INSIDE LINEBACKER

This is right up there on the stupid idea meter. 

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

So, you are going to move Bak to RT! LOL, congratulations, you win the internet for the dumbest idea today, maybe this year. 

Enjoy with your RT's loosing the games for you when it matter the most.

That's not dumb really lot of teams are doing that offlate and its working. Yosh Nijman has already proved at LT and with Elgton Jenkins next to him, it will further solidify. We have issues on the right side for ever and try moving Bhak there and test the line. 

2 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Enjoy with your RT's loosing the games for you when it matter the most.

That's not dumb really lot of teams are doing that offlate and its working. Yosh Nijman has already proved at LT and with Elgton Jenkins next to him, it will further solidify. We have issues on the right side for ever and try moving Bhak there and test the line. 

I think I was the first one here saying Jenkins isn't the answer at RT. Go check the game day thread. He's got to go inside. Then I said if Nijman can't do it then put Tom there. 

I don't want anybody "LOOSING" anything for us in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

I think I was the first one here saying Jenkins isn't the answer at RT. Go check the game day thread. He's got to go inside. Then I said if Nijman can't do it then put Tom there. 

I don't want anybody "LOOSING" anything for us in the playoffs. 

What if Tom is not an answer as well and Nijman can do only at LT?

Game 2 coming off of an ACL in a great amount of time considering what we went through with the left side... Also going against Judon, you know... One of the leagues greatest jags... Yeah... Blow it all up! Jenkins can't be a RT... Some of you are so negative and naïve to the game you love... it's ridiculous! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jaire_Island said:

What if Tom is not an answer as well and Nijman can do only at LT?

Tom needs to put on weight............ or they would have thrown him out there already. He is the future. 

They will do their best to fix things. work in progress. I do hope they can get Jenkins back to LG somehow. Too bad we let Turner go (and I do wonder what happened with him -- strange to say the least).