Week 4 Sunday GDT

notthatbluestuff

I think the games have been so tight all year because TB, LAR, Dallas, GB have fallen off by at least a Std deviation. Meanwhile, other bottom feeding teams have made marked improvements with younger QBs. There is no dear in a headlight team like the Jets last year. Or Jags.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

I think the games have been so tight all year because TB, LAR, Dallas, GB have fallen off by at least a Std deviation. Meanwhile, other bottom feeding teams have made marked improvements with younger QBs. There is no dear in a headlight team like the Jets last year. Or Jags.

Wow, thanks. Lol. 

9 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

...Carolina? 

9 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

This seems like a pretty good assumption and I agree.   Most of those top teams either lost some of their key players or are dealing with injuries.  There will be some great games come end of regular season/playoffs

5 hours ago, Forge said:

Didn't watch a snap....looking at the box score, all I can really say is "how?" lol

Best way i can say is we out rushed them so we controlled the los a good bit when needed and Cooper with 1 catch and 9 yards meaning AJ blanketed that man and took him out the game.  Allowing the other guys to only worry about the lesser talented receivers.   They controlled the ball more and got more yards but i honestly feel we controlled the los more for the majority of the game.    That and Mariota was holding us back yet again imo lol.  Was a tough game and imo a team we mirror alot but are a little less talented than over all.

Edited by FalconFan13
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pats#1 said:

Tampa Bay just isn’t very good

Brady should have stayed retired 

Might be the craziest thing said tonight after what was expected at beginning of the season. But that Falcons vs Bucs game next week could be for the lead of the division at 3-2 for whoever wins if the bucs lose tonight somehow.  We were considered possibly the worst team in the league by almost everyone talent wise.   If thats still true and our talent is that bad then the coaching has to be top notch elite level or something.

Edited by FalconFan13