Packers Trade For Nobody Day 557

MacReady

22 hours ago, packfanfb said:

One of these days RT, I'm going to get on this site and see a post by you where you don't mention or allude to the fan base being stupid, moronic or idiotic of some way, shape or form. I know it's your go-to but I have hope my man. 

No, you won't see that.

17 hours ago, Striker said:

Hey, in my Madden season after 2020 I traded literally every member of the offense except for Jenkins, Love, and Deguara plus Z and Amos for draft picks and DK Metcalf and then won 2 straight Super Bowls with Love and Metcalf setting NFL passing and receiving records.

Obviously it's just that easy.

Well played Striker:). 

45 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

I won't be shocked if Love is part of a deal in the next week.  They have to decide his 5th year option next spring.  If that decision is already made, you might see him traded.  I'm not predicting it, but I wouldn't be surprised.  

The way Rodgers has been playing I wouldn't count on it.  Team is in disarray.  Not sure Rodgers will even be back next year he may decide to retire.  Nah think the team will hang on to Love just in case.   Too much up in the air right now to trade him. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

The way Rodgers has been playing I wouldn't count on it.  Team is in disarray.  Not sure Rodgers will even be back next year he may decide to retire.  Nah think the team will hang on to Love just in case.   Too much up in the air right now to trade him. 

GB trading Love with Rodgers retiring the following off-season would be the perfect ending to the Rodgers/Love saga.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Rodgers isn't retiring unless he gets seriously hurt.   There will be drama again this offseason, but he's coming back.  Bet the farm on it.

Edited by NFLGURU

7 minutes ago, NFLGURU said:

Rodgers isn't retiring unless he gets seriously hurt.   There will be drama again this offseason, but he's coming back.  Bet the farm on it.

He does not look like he is enjoying this season with all the young, inexperienced receivers.  Hard to come back to something that is not enjoyable at his age and his net worth.  Hopefully, the receivers and Rodgers get on the same page as the year goes by and he is optimistic about the team's chances next year.  If not, even if he does want to play, you could see him suggest to the Packers that they trade him.

8 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Yah, that sounds like what I remember concerning Brown.

And I really wish it would net a second for Bakh.  Having that injury flare up to the point where he wasn't active this past week just tells us all that he isn't healthy yet.  And may never be.

Any chance you think the low quality of Washington’s field had something to do with him sitting out? 

7 hours ago, MaryTsraining3s said:

Any chance you think the low quality of Washington’s field had something to do with him sitting out? 

Probably. I think mlf miscalculated that packers would win without him. 

The lineup was set up for long term continuity with nijman starting to take his lumps at rt instead of lt, rather then having to switch to rt when bak came back 

15 hours ago, NFLGURU said:

Is there a level of play Rodger's could be at where the FO decides it's time to pull the plug and start the rebuild? I could argue that given his increasing cap hits coming over the next few years, the Packers decide it's time to swallow the cap pill and start the tanking.