2022-2023 NBA GDT: The regular season is finally over!

11sanchez11

48 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

I’m loving this Nets team even more than when they had KD, Kyrie, and Harden. Why? Bc they have depth, length, a bench, defense, and shooting. Plus they are fun, playing together, and drama free. They are going to be a nightmare for the top tier teams in the East. 

A nightmare?hold-my-tongue-comeback.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

A nightmare?hold-my-tongue-comeback.gif

What?!

They put a scare in Philly with no chemistry. Should’ve if Philly consistently didn’t get help from the refs with all the calls. But when the playoffs come and the Nets have that chemistry and rotation figured out they will be a nightmare.

14 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

What?!

They put a scare in Philly with no chemistry. Should’ve if Philly consistently didn’t get help from the refs with all the calls. But when the playoffs come and the Nets have that chemistry and rotation figured out they will be a nightmare.

Again. Your optimism. Just impressive.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

What?!

Again, nightmare? 

14 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Some high high quality ball being played in the Eastern conference right now. Miami has been getting to form for last month or so. The top 5 teams in the East are going to battle it out in some epic 7 games series. Can't wait! 

It's Boston or Milwaukee. That's the reality of it. 

5 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

I’m loving this Nets team even more than when they had KD, Kyrie, and Harden. Why? Bc they have depth, length, a bench, defense, and shooting. Plus they are fun, playing together, and drama free. They are going to be a nightmare for the top tier teams in the East. 

oh honey

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Agreed although, I don't know what to make of the Cavs but I do like them. Not sure what they'll look like in the postseason, though

76ers may push the 2nd round series to 6 games if they are firing on all cylinders but they don't worry me much. 

Beyond that, I ain't even recognizing a team in the east 

Edited by Troy Brown

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Most likely, but the 76ers and Cavs are playing very good ball at the moment and have the talent to upset one of those two teams. The Heat as we know can either get bounced in the first round or win the East. Not completely counting them out either. 

It's going to be fun either way. 

18 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Seems like a neutral at best maneuver after losing Bones.

Probably banking on Reggie's playoff experience and thinking he can takeover for a game or two in a series the way he did for the Clippers a few years back. 

The Spurs have a point differential of -10.3....L-O-L. The Thunder from a few years back are the only other team in the last seven years to achieve that. For Pop's sake, I really do hope he ends up with Wembanyama or Scoot in this draft....If not, time to just call it a career. He's going to go out pretty sad and kill his top 5 win percentage of all time.