The Office Mafia: Dunder Mifflin execs (mafia) win!

Malfatron

@11sanchez11 gets the "I will literally never claim no matter what, even in lylo, for any reason whatsoever, but then send Whicker a PM claiming to be Stanley from the Office" Award

@Deadpulse is the "Remove me from the Mafia list, but darn it, this looks like a fun game, I'm in" Award

@Shady Slim wins the "I run awesome games that aren't Mafia" Award

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd encourage you to re-read the writeups. One was fired, one was strangled.

You think there is a difference between fired and killed? 

The OP definitely says "3. the average of town's productivity:
~ at the end of each day, the arithmetic average of all towns productivity that day is calculated.
~ if the average is 75% or higher, nothing happens.
~ if the average is lower than 75% and not lower than 50%, the mafia gets one extra kill to use that night."

So either someone shot their shot on ET as town or indy or mafia got an extra kill last night, IMO. I would lean the latter. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

You think there is a difference between fired and killed? 

I mean, I think this question is about as problematic as it gets, considering the win con and flavor...check the hidden contents that Malf posted.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

The OP definitely says "3. the average of town's productivity:
~ at the end of each day, the arithmetic average of all towns productivity that day is calculated.
~ if the average is 75% or higher, nothing happens.
~ if the average is lower than 75% and not lower than 50%, the mafia gets one extra kill to use that night."

So either someone shot their shot on ET as town or indy or mafia got an extra kill last night, IMO. I would lean the latter. 

I'd bet a good amount of money that the Scranton Strangler is in the game. Flavor, background lore, and probably setup as well.

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Night fell and another scranton employee was fired via email. It was...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9527a50d54beb7b6d966

@ET80 - angela - town - traffic analyst

So, we can infer that KSJ was fired (which fits because we as Town can also fire people), and then scum fired Angela/ET.

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Also...that development was dwarfed by another. On his way home from a long day at the office Toby was found murdered. The cops indicate that he had been strangled.

l-intro-1647462854.jpg

@gopherwrestler - Toby - vanilla is dead

So, the "on the way home" reads as a transition and separate, including flavor.

I think if we weren't productive, the writeup would have been that multiple people were fired via email.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@The Orca gets the "Most likely to use his ability/power for something devastatingly selfish" Award

@Pickle Rick gets the "I'm going to win or lose my way no matter what, everyone else can go pound sand" Award

Fight Protect GIF by App in the Air

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

@Dome you’re lucky you got a positive invest, because you’ve never been right otherwise! 
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9520b7ab2fca25806cb9f

@Pickle Rick your avatar is ugly as sin compared to Orca’s, making you the far inferior twin!

@The Orca only smart people can join BDL, which is why you’re the far inferior twin!

@ET80 your dead and your knees suck!

@MWil23 the next time you put out a worthwhile offensive gameplan in BDL will be the first time!

@Deadpulse maybe if you were cooler like Malfatron your game would have been filled!

@bcb1213 I bet you actually wanted to make your name “big1213” but you misspelled it!

@Forge Trey Lance sucks and Jimmy G is leaving!

@kingseanjohn you were a town tracker and had 0 successful tracks! Are you @Ragnarok now?

@rackcs have you ever gotten a mock draft right?!

@TheKillerNacho you beat me in Pokémon Pictionary which means you’re the nerdiest one in the game!

@JoshstraDaymus you like the name “Commanders!”

@Shady Slim your seasons are wrong and your toilets flush the wrong way!

@Scoundrel Micah Parsons is the most overrated player in all the league!

@theuntouchable you’re a liar. I’ve touched you!

@gopherwrestler you’re so lost you don’t even know what day it is!

@Slappy Mc your play in the Star Wars mafia game was a total meme!

@Daboyle you have the worst and most irrelevant nickname on the forum!

@11sanchez11 you’re scum, lol!

@swoosh you’re short!

Wait A Second Season 3 GIF by The Office

Only a true genius can be a 6 time owner with an 0-0 record

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I mean, I think this question is about as problematic as it gets, considering the win con and flavor...check the hidden contents that Malf posted.

I have seen nothing as a distinction that would indicate the flavor used couldn't be an extra mafia hit. 

If someone did target ET with a vigilante hit day 1, I do not like you and think you could have chose better. 

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd bet a good amount of money that the Scranton Strangler is in the game. Flavor, background lore, and probably setup as well.

Would that be an independent role or mafia based on lore? 

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, we can infer that KSJ was fired (which fits because we as Town can also fire people), and then scum fired Angela/ET.

So, the "on the way home" reads as a transition and separate, including flavor.

I think if we weren't productive, the writeup would have been that multiple people were fired via email.

Interesting. So you think the second death was unrelated to our productivity and was an additional mafia kill of some kind? (Strangler)

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Interesting. So you think the second death was unrelated to our productivity and was an additional mafia kill of some kind? (Strangler)

If it was the Strangler, it’s definitely 3rd party. The mafia in this game are the corporate executives whereas the Strangler is literally a serial killer in the show 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Does the insane thing with Dome and Michael Scott feel like a way for scum to try and point him innocent if this is a ploy by Dome? Or is that just me over thinking? 

Him not speaking about whatever he "might have made a mistake" on is very @Dome-esque. Unfortunately we won't know the truth until he comes clean with full results/info. His name and ability is out there and posting and ghosting is scummy after declaring someone to be non-town and then saying he might have made a mistake. 

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Does the insane thing with Dome and Michael Scott feel like a way for scum to try and point him innocent if this is a ploy by Dome? Or is that just me over thinking? 

Overthinking I would say. 

There’s only one host I know of that’d use Michael Scott as a cover role. It’s possible but unlikely. He’s definitely not Michael Scott and mafia. He could be insane/paranoid/etc but he would still be town in that case. It’s also unlikely given the setup but still possible 

• Like 2