MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'll be that guy. If I paid a few hundred bucks and took work off on the Tuesday I'd be bummed and probably throw my hands up thinking no one would see me.

I’d also love to know if half these people even understand the full extent of what we are seeing here. I bet a good portion don’t even know.

• Like 3

Just now, candyman93 said:

They’re probably playing tomorrow, but they did the right thing tonight 

These are my thoughts as well but how much time do you need to communicate that to the players, fans, etc etc?

Not sure they would have enough time so ultimately, I think each team will play 16 games this season

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’d also love to know if half these people even understand the full extent of what we are seeing here. I bet a good portion don’t even know.

The crowd was overwhelmingly great about the entire situation but they saw that all unfold for over an hour. How could they possibly not understand ? 

5 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Lot of respect for Joe Buck NGL.

You know that there's going to be some morons who'll twist something he says into something egregious because they're still upset about the Randy Moss call from 20 years ago. He's handled this situation extremely gently and sensitively.

• Like 3

Just now, redsoxsuck05 said:

You know that there's going to be some morons who'll twist something he says into something egregious because they're still upset about the Randy Moss call from 20 years ago. He's handled this situation extremely gently and sensitively.

I do genuinely think he's one of the very few announcers who could handle this well.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

Huh?

There are people who aren't on the teams who just witnessed a traumatic event. I hope that those people are able to get some sort of support if it felt traumatizing to them. If I were an 8 year old at that game I'd be asking my parents a million questions as to what happened; and they wouldn't be able to answer it.