Week 18 Gameday Thread (Win And In Edition) - Green Bay Packers (8-8-0) vs. Detroit Lions (8-8-0)

Striker

6 hours ago, Isherwood said:

Hollins was a decent pickup. I wonder if there’s some edge rusher sitting at home right now that would be worth a look. Mercilus is probably staying retired. Devon Kennard? Anyone else? Wouldn’t hurt to get one more body with experience there, even if they’re not great. 

Kyler Fackrell is available

3 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Let's do it.  No reason not to spot the opponent crucial 15 yard penalties due to unnecessary roughness.

The good news is that he recently applied to be the arbiter of what is and is not in fact a roughing penalty. I’d assume he’d keep that position if he played for us and would keep everything above board and there would be an “internal investigation “ of any questionable hits by the Packers. 

1 hour ago, SkolMasterMN said:

Curious: How nervous are you guys for this game?

My 2 cents.....

If we don't win it's probably pretty easy for most of us to go, "Well we really didn't deserve the playoffs anyways."

If it turns out to be a win and in game for the Lions it would be arguably the biggest win for the Lions in a couple of decades. Since for most Packers fans the Lions are pretty far down on the list of most hated teams it's probably pretty easy of us to go, "Well go for you guys. *with a patronizing pat on the head*"

• Like 1