Week 18 Gameday(s) Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It's a sign of endearment. I don't hate you, which is more than I can say for many.

So, how pissed off are you after that Colts debacle?

Yeah I figured lol. I can be pretty weird sometimes I admit, but I try to be better yeah. Anyways quite pissed : ( no telling what the Bears do with that pick

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Yeah I figured lol. I can be pretty weird sometimes I admit, but I try to be better yeah.

I like the weirdness, tbh. You take it in stride, so that's worth something.

18 minutes ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Anyways quite pissed : ( no telling what the Bears do with that pick

If Lovie isn't fired tomorrow I'm quite done with the team in '23, doesn't matter who they draft. Pretty sure the Bears will move down and trade the pick to the team who wants the best QB on the board (which is up for debate - which works out for the Texans, a good QB will be left over).

16 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If Lovie isn't fired tomorrow I'm quite done with the team in '23, doesn't matter who they draft. Pretty sure the Bears will move down and trade the pick to the team who wants the best QB on the board (which is up for debate - which works out for the Texans, a good QB will be left over).

Be shocked if that team wasn't Irsay and the Colts trading up to secure a FQBOTF. 

Only question is how badly he gets fleeced going from #4 to #1?

9 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Be shocked if that team wasn't Irsay and the Colts trading up to secure a FQBOTF. 

Only question is how badly he gets fleeced going from #4 to #1?

I'm very certain it's Irsay. Question becomes Young or Stroud?

People killin that Steelers player 

in my opinion I don’t think he was thinking at that moment about the situation

its not like that hasn’t been a celebration for years 

now if he did it on purpose that’s one thing, but I think in the moment he just resorted to a common celebration 

this quickness for cancel culture is pretty wild 

Anyone know why the schedule hasn't been announced yet?

My guess is Seattle @SF is a lock for Monday night, but if GB ends up holding on, GB@SF is too valuable a game to go by the wayside on Monday night despite Buck/Aikman on it. That would go to Sunday night. We'd see Minn/NYG Monday night, or Chargers Jags more likely. Maybe Bengals again as well.