Who wins?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bengals
    • Chiefs
    • America
    • Carl Cheffers… please not Cheffers

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

The Bengals are going to have to pay Joe Burrow soon and lose pieces to Free Agency as a result. This was their two year window and they walked away with no Lombardis. They can win the North all they want. It means nothing without a Lombardi.

As long as they have Burrow and Chase, they have a chance. Their window is nowhere near closed.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

The Bengals are going to have to pay Joe Burrow soon and lose pieces to Free Agency as a result. This was their two year window and they walked away with no Lombardis. They can win the North all they want. It means nothing without a Lombardi.

😂 If that helps you sleep at night, sweetheart.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Lol I think Mahomes gets PLENTY of respect what a weird take.

Yeah I don’t know if anyone doesn’t have him as the best qb in the league, where he’s been for years 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

The Bengals are going to have to pay Joe Burrow soon and lose pieces to Free Agency as a result. This was their two year window and they walked away with no Lombardis. They can win the North all they want. It means nothing without a Lombardi

Mahomes has been paid and Burrow is on that level

• Like 1

Just now, Dan33185 said:

As long as they have Burrow and Chase, they have a chance. Their window is nowhere near closed.

half of the reason they have a chance right now is because the other WR's who open things up for Chase and vice-versa. If they continue to draft guys like Higgins and Boyd, that's great but otherwise just having Chase and Burrow ain't enough.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I mean, he deserves blame. He 100% cost them the game. One of the dumbest play’s I’ve ever seen. 

? Wtf was he supposed to do? He hardly put intentional force into Pat; that’s just how momentum for a person his size is going to work.

The only alternative would be to sow down well ahead of time which would mean he would have no opportunity to contain Mahomes at all had Pat decided to stay in bounds for extra yards.

• Like 1