2022 NFC Championship: 49ers vs. Eagles

DigInBoys

Who will win the NFC Championship?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the NFC Championship?

• 49ers
    • Eagles
    • Toss Up

SF 27

PHI 20

The Eagles are tremendous out of the gate and the 49ers can be a bit shaky to start games but they are mentally strong as hell and always come on in the 2nd half. I see the Eagles jumping out to an early lead, the crowd going crazy with Purdy having some rough moments but slowly but surely the tide will turn and someone like Deebo make a special play just before halftime...Then the 2nd half is a DOG fight with the Niners making enough plays to pull it off on both sides of the ball.

This is going to be a hell of a game. CAN'T WAIT

• Like 2

Not gonna predict a winner or loser, but I’ll say - this is going to be remembered as the game of the year, it’s going to rival last years’ Bills v Chiefs thriller.

If you’re a football fan, you’re going to love this one.

• Like 7

Me and my brother were having this debate and he said he can’t recall the last SB champion that had a better roster then the current eagles/49ers rosters. For example let’s look at last years champion rams, Stafford a better QB than Purdy, but the current 49ers across the board are better than the rams team. 

The 49ers have no weaknesses outside of QB and the eagles flat out don’t have any weaknesses. 

Edited by CP3MVP
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Me and my brother were having this debate and he said he can’t recall the last SB champion that had a better roster then the current eagles/49ers rosters. For example let’s look at last years rams, Stafford a better QB than Purdy, but the current 49ers across the board are better than the rams team. 

The 49ers have no weaknesses outside of QB and the eagles flat out don’t have any weaknesses. 

Is Purdy really a weakness? Even if he is not on the level of the top QBs? Not sure about that tbh. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

SF 27

PHI 20

The Eagles are tremendous out of the gate and the 49ers can be a bit shaky to start games but they are mentally strong as hell and always come on in the 2nd half. I see the Eagles jumping out to an early lead, the crowd going crazy with Purdy having some rough moments but slowly but surely the tide will turn and someone like Deebo make a special play just before halftime...Then the 2nd half is a DOG fight with the Niners making enough plays to pull it off on both sides of the ball.

This is going to be a hell of a game. CAN'T WAIT

I don't think y'all can afford a shaky start. If the Eagles get up by 2 scores and it becomes pretty predictable when you guys are going to pass the ball, Reddick, Sweat, Graham, Hargrave, and Cox will pin their ears back and just get after Purdy. With how your line was performing most of the game against Dallas, they have a lot of kinks to work out. 

I don't like making predictions, but I do like the Eagles chances after what I saw yesterday.