Brady is retiring for the 2nd time

BroncoSojia

5 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

or how it affects Aaron Rodgers. if he retires now, he and Brady enter the HoF at the same time.

Aaron won't like that.

Aaron is on a different plane of existence and 5 years from now probably won’t care about human things like hall of fames 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Goodbye GOAT. You shaped the game for two decades. Can't wait to see you in the booth next year.

Wait he’s in the booth for FOX? Thought he had a deal as an Analyst in studio like Payton.

Edited by RUGmen
  • Like 1

Always been one of my favorite players even when he was with the Pats, even being a Giants fan. Guy is the most competitive player I have probably seen next to Jordan. I feel like what he did with the Bucs is underrated, honestly. Coming in Year 1, brand new team, system, COVID year with limited training camp and completing transforming the culture and winning a SB. 

Going to feel weird without him. Will never forget those prime time SNF games of him vs Peyton. Always circled them and the intensity was insane.

GOAT

Edited by RUGmen